19

Liliac Johnson

Its been a week since Sammy told me he didn't love me anymore. I haven't gone to school or home. I just sit in the park with my purse. I have money to buy food And shit. It rained the other day so I'm soaked. I didn't really care. I just wanted to be away from everyone.

I was drifting to sleep before I heard the little girl giggle while her dad was pushing her on the swing. I saw this guy wearing all black walking slowly to the dad and reaching towards his pants.

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

*bang* *bang*

The dad fell down and the little girl screamed. I ran over to the girl and grabbed her so we could hide.

"Hey, hey, shush. Are you okay?" I asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

" n-no" she stuttered.

"We should get going..do you know your moms number?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"Uh, she died a few years ago.."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Do you wanna stay with me?" I hesitantly ask.

"Please?"

"Alright..c'mon." Before we left I checked to make sure the guy wasn't here.

"By the way I'm Liliac." I said smiling.

"I'm Julie." She smiled back but it quickly turned to a frightened face. I looked forward and there was the guy wearing all black.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

He pulled the gun out and pointed it at us.

"Who are you??"

He pulls his hoodie down and reveals himself.

"Jack??(J)." I gasp.

Julie clings onto my leg and looks away.

"Why hello there Liliac. Nice seeing you here."

"What do you want?"

"You"

"Excuse me?"

"Jack put the fucking gun down."

"No"

"JACK"

"I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU!!"

I run up to him and push him down. He slaps me causing me to fall off of him. He gets up and goes to grab the gun. Julie grab's it before him and slides it to me. I grab it and shoot Jacks  foot. He falls down and wince's in pain. I grab Julie's and put her on my back and I run home.

We finally got to my street. I decided to walk and I put Julie down. I grabbed her hand and started walking. After a few houses we were about to pass Sammy's house. He was on the porch looking down at his phone. I started to quick walk and put my head down. Julie realized and asked if I didn't want to be seen by him. She said it loud causing Sammy to look over to us. God fucking damnit.

"LILIAC!!"

I carried Julie on my back and started running again.