13

Liliac Johnson

"I see.." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

I feel Sammy's hand grab my wrist and pull me away from the door handle.

"Don't leave." Sammy said tightening his grip.

"Sammy, I have to leave"

"NO, YOUR NOT LEAVING!!"

I stared him whilst tears rolling down my cheek.

"Please Sammy.." I said quietly.

"NO!"

I fell to the floor feeling a sting from my face and a slight burn. He s-slapped m-me

"Liliac.." He said covering his mouth.

I got up and ran out of the house. I was bawling my eyes out and running towards my house. I eventually stopped and sat in the grass. I just sat there crying as it started to rain.

I left my phone at Sammy's. Fuck. I would be better off without it, he wouldn't have to bother me or anything.

I got up and started walking to my house in the rain.

I grab my key and unlock the door. I went upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed.

" FUCK MY LIFEE" I said crying.

I went to the bathroom and open the cabinets revealing a black box where I keep my blades.

I grab a blade and slide it across my wrist. I do it a couple more times. The feeling of having sex with someone and then they have a girlfriend, and they have feelings for that girlfriend. It's pretty embarrassing. I'm basically a slut. I slide the blade a couple more times till my wrist is drenched in blood. I honestly don't care anymore.

I suddenly started blacking out. Last thing I saw was Sammy knocking the door down.
-------------------------

Guys I'm SOO sorry for not updating.

Im kinda into my new fanfic so I've been writing chapters for that. I got a bit carried away.

I can't promise I will update Every day, but I can promise I can update once a week, maybe twice.

Vote/comment➕➕