15

Liliac Johnson

"No stay"

"Okay" he replied.

"Can you grab me some water please?" I asked pointing to the water.

He nodded and tossed me a bottle.

" thanks "

"Your stupid you know?" He said.

"Huh?" I said sitting up.

" your stupid."

"What? Why?"

"Because your in a hospital for a stupid reason Liliac"

" I wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for you!" I yelled. " I shouldn't have went to your house, If I didn't go I wouldn't end up with a fucking Broken heart!!"

"What did I ever do?!!"

" YOU FUCKING HURT MY FEELINGS!!!" I cried. "You hurt me, and you wouldn't let me go home."

" Liliac..."

" can you please leave?"

"O-okay."

When Sam left I started crying. I started hiccuping and the doctors came in because apparently I was hiccuping loud.

Next day..

Today was the day I come out of the hospital. I've been in here for about three days now and I haven't heard from Sammy ever since yesterday.

I decide I should call him and apologize. I'm not going to his house this time so I'm just apologizing and hanging up.

" hello "

" hey Sam "

"Oh...hey"

I could hear another person in the room with him.

"Um I'm kinda busy can you make it quick?"

"Uh yeah"

"Ok, what did you want "

" I just wanted to say sorry"

" fuck daddy, right there!!"

" what the hell?"

"Umm, can I call you or come over later?"

"SAMUEL ARE YOU FUCKING SOMEONE?!?" I yelled.

No answer.

" OMFG SAM! okay....okaayy"

I hung up and threw my phone at the wall. I really can't believe he answered my call while he's with someone. And after I told him I had feelings.

Fuckboi

I realized I needed to get over him. He's just a waist of time. I can't trust him, at all.

I kinda wanna go over there and surprise him with a little something.

I decide to go to his house and watch Netflix in his living room and wait until he finishes. Knowing I will hear moaning and groaning kills me. It makes me wanna get back at him with Kian.

I grab a bikini (picture above) because he has a pool and what's not better than relaxing in a pool. He got a pool after the whole incident with Kian. But now it's my turn to play.

I got into my car and drove to his house.  I pull up and enter the door. He gave me a key in case in needed to come over.

I open the door quietly and and go to the living room. I grab the remote and watch some Netflix.

After about 10 minutes I heard a door open from upstairs. Let's play.

I see Sammy walking down the stairs with a glass of water in his hand and some girl.

" alright Angelina, I will see you tomor-" Sammy makes eye contact with me and drops the glass one the floor before he could finish his sentence.

" oh. Hey.......daddy" I said walking towards him.

" who the fûck is this?" Angelina said with disgust in her face.

" umm" is all Sammy could say, he was just zoning out by looking at my body.

Angelina scoffed and left.

" sooo, daddy. I was thinking we can go to the pool." I whisper in his ear touching his body.

" uh huh " he said licking his lips.

" and some other things too. Don't you think so daddy?" I said fake pouting.

" fuck yeah Liliac"

I grab his hand and drag him to the pool. I pull his pants off and shirt. He goes for his boxers but I block him.

"Not yet baby "

We go into the pool and Sammy grabs my waist.

" your looking nice today, I just wanna rip it off of you."

I sit on his lap and grind on him a little making his member rise.

I move my hands towards his boxers and remove them. I get a grip on his length and start to pump up and down. I went faster and faster knowing he would reach his high. I could feel him about to come by the sounds he was making. I pumped faster and stopped right before he could cum.

" what the fuck Liliac!?"

"Sorry, but I don't like pleasuring assholes." I said walking out of the pool and grabbing my stuff.

"So this was what? Just a joke"

"Basically. Alright bye, you can call me when you get your shit right." I blow him a kiss before I close the door
------------------------------
Okay I updated. But I don't know what happened because I updated on my laptop and published it but then on here it  said it didn't publish it so I had to write some things that it erased.

But I updated!

ANYWHORE,

Vote/comment🌚🌚