14

Sammy Wilk

I busted her door down only to find her on the bathroom floor passed out. I run towards her and carry her bridal style downstairs to get a washcloth to cover her bleeding wrist. I laced the cloth on her wrist and headed to my car. I buckled her in and went to get in myself. I drove to the hospital and parked the car. I grabbed Liliac and rushed to the main entrance.

" what happen?" A nurse asked.

"I-I don't know I j-just found her in her b-bathroom." I stuttered.

Two nurses came a grabbed Liliac from my hand and put her on a rolling bed.(I don't know what they are called but..) They asked me any information about her and I gave them everything I knew.

I informed her parents but they were on a business trip so they couldn't make it. They also gave me thanks and told me to take care of her.

About an hour later they called me to the front desk.

"She woke up, but is still a bit nauseous, but I think she is ready for people to visit." The clerk said. " are you her boyfriend?"

"Uh, yeah"

"Alright, she's in room D 324

"Thank you"

I walk passing a few doors looking for room D 324. I don't know why I said I was her boyfriend, I just didn't know what to say. I wish I was though, I'd rather be with her than any slut.

I finally found her room and opened the door to enter. As I walk in I see she is asleep. I walk towards her and caress her cheek. I feel a bit of dried tears. She suddenly wakes up and looks at me. I could see the hurt in her eyes because she was on the verge of crying. A few tears slip out of her eyes and roll down her cheek. She wipes them with her non- wrapped arm. (A/n her other arm is wrapped because of her wrist) I grab a chair and pull it up beside her. I grab her hand and start to speak.

"Why?" I asked

"I don't know, I just wanted you to be my boyfriend, I never thought you would have feelings for a slut."

"Really? Wait, what about Kian if that's his name?"

"He's just an ex"

" she wasn't really my girlfriend, she just said that we were."

" oh" is all she could reply with.

" if you want I can leave" I said point in to the door.

"No, stay"
----------------------

Ok I updated! Yayass!

Sorry for not updating sooner I was thinking what I should do for this chapter.

Vote/comment 😛😛