10

Liliac Johnson

The other day when I saw Kian, I honestly wanted to wrapped my legs around him and never let go. He was the love of my life. Though I thought.

I decided to ditch school and text him to come over. Kian's 20 so he already graduated.

(K= Kian L= Liliac)

L= Hey Kian. Wanted to know if you wanted to come over.

K= Hey buggs. And don't you have school today.

L= ditching.

K= what happen to the Liliac I know😈

L= I changed.

K= I'll come over, give me an address.

L= alright, *address*

K= see ya buggs😘

L= bring a swimsuit.😉

After that text I decided to get readying put on a bathing suit. (Picture above)

20 min. Later I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey buggs!" Kian said hugging me.

"Hey!" I said hugging back. I think he might have changed his ways.

" So what you wanna do?" Kian asked.

"Wanna go into the pool?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the backyard.

I take off my clothes so I'm only wearing my bathing suit.

I look over at Kian and he looks soo fucking sexy. I just want to smash my lips onto his and make love to him. I lost my virginity to him. I'm glad it was him.

"Buggs, stop staring" he said chuckling.

I slightly laughed then got into the pool.

I put my hair up so I didn't get wet.

Kian cannonballed into the pool and splashed everywhere.

"KIAN!" I yelled.

"Soowweey buggs." He said pouting.

I splashed water on him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Buggs, I missed you so much." He said. "I changed and haven't dated anyone since we broken up, and Im honestly sorry about abusing you."

"Babe, it's fine. That's the past." I said looking at him.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

I missed this feeling. When Sammy kissed me it didn't feel like this. I loved the way me and Kian's lips molded perfectly. I missed my Kian.
-----------------------
Hey wassup! Guys I updated! Yay!

I regret making this chapter because now I want to make a Kian fanfic now.

But I don't regret this fanfic. I'm still using this chapter because I've got so many things to go along with it.

Vote/comment💁💁