11

Sammy Wilk

After the whole incident with me and Liliac, I decided to go home because I didnt really want to be in school anymore.

Next day..

I decided not to go to school today and go to Liliac's pool since she had one and I didn't. I knew my way in.

I grabbed some swim trunks and some extra clothes

I grab my things and headed to her house.

Liliac Johnson

Me and  Kian were making out now. I missed this. Maybe we should get back together. 

While me and Kian were making out, I heard a voice call me.

I turn around and its Sammy. Ughh

"Liliac?!?" Sammy yelled. "Who's that?"

" why are you here?" I said.

"I had nothing to do, I thought you were at school."

"Nope." I said.

"Well, who's that?" He said pointing and Kian.

"My ex" I said looking at Kian and smiling.

"Why are you with h-" Sammy said but Kian interrupted him.

"Yo, don't you see she doesn't want you here." Kian said.

"Stfu and stay out of our business." Sammy scoffed.

"Well get tf out, she doesn't want you here." Kian said.

"Wow, fuck you both." Sammy said and left.

"Well, where were we babe?" I said placing both my arms on his shoulders.

"Let's go inside, unless you want pool sex." Kian said smirking.

"Let's go inside." I said grabbing his hand and getting out of the pool grabbing our stuff.

Kian put on his shirt because he likes it when I take it off for him, unlike me I was just in my bathing suit.

We went inside the house and into my room.

I opened the door and closed it as Kian entered.

Kian threw me onto the bed and started some action.

Kian stroked my cheek and kissed my lips. I was cut off as Kian slowly started to move his lips on Mine. Our lips moved in time with each other and Kian raised his hands up to My hair and tangled his fingers in it.

His other hand, he pulled up to my face and cupped my cheek in his hand. I raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel Kian's body.

I moved from his lips to his neck thrusting onto his thighs. Kian placed his hands on my lower back slipping one hand down the back of my bathing suit bottom. I was in a total daze and all I cared about was how good it felt kissing Kian.

"I - Love - You" Panted Kian through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for Me. I peeled off my t-shirt and pressed my chest against Kian's, slowly running my hand over his crotch.

Kian started kissing my jaw line, he was leaning over me as he did so. He moved from my throat, down to my collar, then kissing my breasts. He touched my body so gently and passionately and I smiled when Kian gently kissed my stomach, He took my bathing suit bottom and pulled them off, then off came his t-shirt.

I sat up and untied Kian's swimsuit with one hand using the other to run my fingers over his stomach. Kian then climbed on top of me and turned my head to the side, slowly licking my neck. I moaned and smiled...
-----------------------------

Yayy! Sex scene! Idk how I wrote this. I just started writing.

I really want to make a Kian fanfic. Comment if you want me to make one.

Alright, hope you liked this chapter😝

Vote/comment👣👣