08

Liliac Johnson

Sammy walked out the door and left the house. I really didn't want to argue with him but he just doesn't understand.

Next day.. (Monday)

I woke up at the smell of bacon so I quickly got up changed into a red top, yes I'm aware you can see my nips, some ripped jeans, a necklace, white sunglasses, and a flannel in case I needed it. (Picture above)

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I found my mom in the kitchen cooking some French toast and some bacon.

"Oh..honey, I didn't know you were still here. It's Monday." My mom said.

"WHAT?!" It said surprised.

"Yeah, do you want some breakfast first?" She asked.

"Yes!! Of course." I said as my mom handed me a plate.

I finished and realized I was gonna be late.

"Mom lets gooo!!!" I said running out the door.

Wait? Why do I want to go to school. I don't really want to see anyone at all. Ecspecially Jack.

I get in the car and my mom starts driving.

We arrive to the school and I made my way to the main entrance.

Right when I entered I saw Sammy, and guess what he was doing? Stick his tongue down another girls throat. He fucking disgusts me.

"Pfft, fuckboy much?" I said under my breath as I walked past him.

"What the fuck did you say?" Sammy said.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said as I kept walking.

" fuck you , she's better than you, you whore."He said as he wrapped his arm around the other girl.

I immediately walk over to Sammy and punched him in the face as hard as I could and he fell down.

"See yah asshole." I said as I walked to class.

Lunch..

I decided I didn't want to eat lunch at school so I bought myself some checkers. A/n: their French fries are the fucking best!!

I got back to school 20 minutes after the bell rang. I knew I was late to class but I could careless. I was still pretty pissed at Sammy. How could he call me a whore.

I grabbed the door handle and opened the door. Everyone's head turned and looked at me.

"mrs. Johnson, why are you late?" My teacher asked.

"Hop off my Dick." I said as I walked to my desk.

"MRS. JOHNSON! You have a detention."

"Ooh a detention." I said waving my hands in the hair as if I cared.

" Liliac go to the office."

"Bye!" I said and flicked everyone off as I left.

I started walking out the main entrance and felt and hand pull my wrist.

I turned around and saw Sammy.

"Ugh, get the fuck away from assmunch." I said struggling to get out of his grip.

" babe, I want you." He said.

"Wtf? Your so bipolar." I said.

I finally get out of his grip and head to the door.

I feel Sammy grab me again but I turn around and punch him..again.

"Bye Sammy." I said as I walked out.

-----------------------

Hey guyys! I updated today, but much earlier! YAYYY!! It's like whatevs. Be glad I updated. I was doubting I wasn't going to update because I had so much homework. But I updated!!!

But foreal if you haven't tried checkers fries, go get them! Like now. You will be in love for once😍 i litterly would eat them 24/7.

Ok but you need to try them.

Byyee lovesss

Vote/comment💛💛