Chapter 1

This book is created by PurpleKittykat393  and @alleyflash go follow us
Bee POV

"Bianca honey, get dressed and come down stairs for breakfast it's your first day at your new high school" My mum shouted. Hey I'm Bianca, but most people call me Bee. I've had that nickname ever since I was 5. I'm 17 years old and have just moved to England from Australia. I didn't want to move, but my mum and dad did. I heard that they got a better job that pays more. I seem like any normal teenage girl. I look normal. I act normal. I dress normal, however I'm not. I have special powers. Don't think of them as fairytale magic. Think of them as invading privacy magic and having the ability to move objects with my mind. Now this is useful if I'm alone, but when I'm around other people I have to be careful. I also have the power to read minds. That what I meant when u said invading people's privacy, because I can read their thoughts. The reason why no one can know about my powers is because it's dangerous. If any found out they might take me for experimenting. I haven't even told my parents. No one knows but me and my ex best friend. The reason why I said ex is because she accidentally used her powers in public and when people found out scientists took her in for experimenting and when they found out her powers were dangerous they killed her. That's why no one can know. My powers could be dangerous and I don't want what happened to her to happen to me. Unfortunately I can't exactly control my powers. If I'm angry or excited my powers could accidentally move an object and send it flying out a window. I learned that when I was 10. No one but me knows about my powers and I intend to keep it that why. It has to be a secret and that means not using them at my new school. Considering I can't control my powers this housed be hard and it doesn't help that I easily get excited. I got changed, did my makeup and went downstairs. After I ate breakfast, I put on my shoes and started heading towards my new school. This should be interesting.

I entered the huge building and looked around like a lost puppy until I spotted the office. I walked towards it and knocked on the window to get the attention of the old lady sitting behind it." You must be the new girl Bianca " she said, I simply replied with a yes before she handed me a sheet of paper with my schedule and my locker number and combination on it. She also gave me a pile of books. 8 to be precise. I thanked her and started to walk to my locker focusing my attention on the sheet of paper. Not a good idea. I bumped into a boy with brown eyes and brown hair which made me drop all my books.

I fell to the ground to pick up my books. "Oh I'm so sorry, here let me help" He tells me as he binds down beside me to help pick up my books.As I pick up my last book ,The boy hands me my other books,as he dose that our hands touch and when they do I get a very strong  feeling.His face hide blank,he grabs my wrist my drags me into an empty class room.He shoots the door,then looks at me ."What was that for" I ask as I rub my wrist . "You have powers" he says. I put my hands over his mouth .He try's to say something but I don't understand .I remove my hand "you can't just go walking around saying that someone could hear" I whisper shout at him. " well sorry but I jus want to know" he says then gets closer. "Do you have powers" He whispers to me. "What would make you think that" I try to lie but then he grands my hand .And I can tell he gets the same feeling I do when we touch . "So I'm guessing you have powers too" I whisper to him .He nods his head. "I'm Will" he tells me as he puts out his hand."I'm Bee" I tell Will

A teacher suddenly walked in the classroom and said " What are you two doing in here? Get out!". Me and Will quickly walked out of the classroom. " That's Mrs. Dondle. She's one of the strictest teachers in the school. Can I see your schedule? " Will asked. " I nodded my head In reply still dazed about what just happened. " You have all of the same classes as me " Will said smiling happily. " Come on I'll take you to our first class " and with that said, Will grabbed my hand and speed me to the classroom. I blushed. It wasn't until know that I realised how cute his accent was. He was also very cute. He had chocolate brown eyes and his smile melted my heart. How was I so lucky that a boy like this actually noticed a girl like me?

As we walk into our first class I see that the teacher still isn't here yet.I take a sit beside Will, I look into his yes I lean in and ask "so wants you power" I whisper to Will. "Um well, I can creat earthquakes and send jolts of electricity um what's your power" Will whispers to me "I can read people's minds and move object" I tell Will as his face lights up but is interrupted by a boy in a plaid shirt "Will who's your new friend" The boy and Will. "Liam this is Bee ,Bee this is my um friend Liam" I shake Liam's hand ,but when I do Liam gives me a wired smirk then says "it's nice to meet you Bee ,but I better be getting back to my set" Liam tells us as he walks over to his sit a cross the room. Me and Will lean back in "can you show me how you move stuff" Will asks me as I give him a 'are you series  face' "I can't control  my powers" I tell him with a sigh ,Will sighs too.Then the teacher comes in and we put our attention on her. Durn class I look over at Will and he smiles at me, I smile back .He's so cute I think to myself as I go back to my work

After school, me and Will exchanged numbers and I was about to walk away before Will grabbed my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I blushed. " I know this abandoned barn close to the school. If you want we can go and" Will leans closer to me and whispers in my ear " Practice our powers". " Sure" I replied smiling. He gave me a huge smile back and we started walking to the barn. When we arrived, I saw that half of the roof was missing and that there were some huge planks of wood in front of the door. Will carefully avoided them no problem, but me being me accidentally tripped on one. Before I could fall, Will caught me and our faces were inches apart. We stayed like that in complete silence for a couple of seconds, but then I stood up and said " Thanks" in a quiet voice. He continued walking forward and we were both blushing. Eventually, we reached an area with a roof and that was plank free. " So let's test your powers " Will said to me. " I told you I can't control them" I said. " Well then let's try " he replied. " Think of what you want to do. Channel that power deep inside of you and make it work ". I did exactly as he told me and each time I failed. I kept on trying over and over, but it didn't work. I started to feel faint and everything was dizzy. I could hear Will calling my name, but I couldn't reply. The last thing I saw was Will running over to me before everything went black.

Hope you guys enjoy our new book

Go check out both of our channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393  channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393  she is awesome!!!!