Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and saw Will kneeling down beside me . "Bee ,Bee ,Bee pleas wake up" Will says as he pets my head. I open my eyes and sit up . "Oh thanks god your ok" Will says with  excitement as he hugs me. I hug back . "What happened" I asked Will . "Well you were trying to use your powers but , it wouldn't work , so I think you just had a energy failure" Will tells me as I go wide eyed , Will giggles a little then tells me "what I mean is you probably just need a good nights sleep" we both laugh. Will stands up and gives me his hand to help me up, I take his hand and Will walked me back to my house . That night all I could think about is what happened in the barn, I sat up in bed , slowly moved my hand  and my book on my desk floated up in the air , I drop my hand back into my covers and my book falls back onto my desk . I quickly roll over in my bed and try to sleep.

The next day

I walked to school by my self , as I walked onto the school property I saw Liam looking like a cool kid leaning against a tree, I waved to him and he gave me a wired smile and a small wave . Liam is really sketchy

When I walked into the school, I couldn't see Will anywhere. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I spun around really fast to be greeted by Will. " Are you okay from yesterday? " he asked me. " After school meet me at the barn. We need to talk" I said. " Are you okay?" He asked me yet again. " I'm just. I don't know. Just meet me at the barn after school. Please?" I asked. " Okay" he said. We walked into our first class together and Liam walked up to us and just stared at me in a creepy way. " Ummmm..... Liam? You okay?" I asked. " I'm fine" he said then gave me an odd smirk before walking off. I looked towards Will and he didn't seem to notice anything that happened. We all took a seat and I looked back towards Liam to see him staring at me again. I was getting really creeped out. " Will?" I said. " Will?" I said again, but he didn't seem to notice me and instead was staring off into space. Half way through the lesson I started to hear voices. Millions of tiny voices. Then I started to see millions of different words as well. Everything started to get dizzy. All of the voices and words disappeared and I wasn't dizzy anymore. I blinked and when I looked In front of me I saw a sentence that said: Evil is coming. The voices came back and kept on repeating that one sentence over and over again and got louder and louder each time and then just stopped. Everything was normal. I had a scared expression on my face and I guess Will noticed because he said "Bee? Are you okay?". I didn't reply though. I just sat there shocked.

After school me and Will walked into the barn , we stood in the middle "so what's up Bee" Will asks me , I can tell he really wants to know . "Ok so I've been experiencing some wired things , like last night I levitated a book and today thousands , million of words started appearing in my head and all I could hear were those words all those sentences , but the one thing that keeled repeating in my head,  was ........um , Evil Is Coming" I tell Will as he gives me a confused face . " what could that mean" Will asks me . "I don't know" I say with a sigh, then go and sit down on a crate . Will comes and sits beside me . "Maybe why don't you try to show me your power" Will asks me , " Fine" I say with anger in my voice , I go and stand in the middle, I slowly move my hands in the air . A crate that's beside Will floats up in the air , and so dose another on and some slabs of wood , and. A inch of other objects . "Oh Bee , w-what's going on" Will asks me in a scared voice. I start to breath heavily . A bunch of objects start to fly around the room. "Bee stop this" Will is now really scared . "I can't" I yell as Will crawls to me. He stands up beside me . He grabs me hand, and then everything falls on the ground . I'm freaked out, I'm scared , I'm worried , I'm I can't even explain my feeling right now . I get down on my knees and cry into my chest. Will runs beside me and comforts me , I cry into his chest . "Thanks" I tell Will.

After a while, I stopped crying and me and Will just sat on the crates in silence. That was until Liam walked into the barn out of no where. " Hey guys" he said staring at me again with a creepy smirk. Out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and when he did so I felt a horrible pain in my head. Then he let go and left. Where did that feeling come from? I'm pretty sure only someone with powers could do that. Wait. Is he the evil?

Will's POV

"Will" I heard Bee say. " Yeah" I replied. " I think I know who might be the evil" she said. " Who?" I asked whilst standing up. " Ummm.... Liam" she said. That made me angry. Liam couldn't be the evil he was my best friend." Why would you think that!!!" I screamed at her angrily. She couldn't just accuse my best friend of such thing. She stepped back in fear. " I just thought that because wh-" she started, but I cut her off by yelling at her " He isn't evil!!!!!". I got more and more angry. " But" she said. " No!!!!" I yelled at her before I sent a bolt of electricity at her. I saw her fall to the ground in front of me. " Bee!". I ran up to her body and fell to the ground next to her. I held her in my arms and I cried. What did I do?

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out both of our channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393  channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393  she is awesome!!!!

Powers// Bell ff  (completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें