Chapter 8

Will's pov
We looked at Liam , laying on the ground. "What do we do" Bee asks me. "Let's get out before he wakes up" I tell Bee as I grab her hand and we walk out of the room that we were just in.after we came to 2 big locked doors. "I got this" Bee told me, I took a step back and Bee held her hands out and I got see the doors slowly open. When they fully opened Bee bent down and took a breather. "Ok let's go" I told Bee as I out my hand on her back and she stood up , then we walked out of this place.

Bee's POV

" We've dealt with Liam, but we still have the scientists and the police who are most likely to experiment on us. Or kill us" I said. " Don't worry. You're safe with me. I won't let anyone touch you" he said before he kissed me. Than night we went back to the cave the we had found again after hours and Will instantly fell asleep. I smiled a little, but it was soon replaced by a frown. I know that they're going to find us and when they do its nit hound to be pretty. After all, we can't exactly kill that many people. Eventually they're bound to trap us. The only problem is how long until they do that? That was my last thought before I fell asleep cuddled up against Will.

The next morning
I open my eyes and see Will leaning against the side of the cave . "Hey , I was thinking ..... Maybe we should start walking again , try to find a store of something , because we are both Hungary and our clothes are a disaster" I tell Will. He nods "yeah , let's start walking in the opposite direction of the city, last thing we need is the police" Will says as we walk out of the cave . We walked until we found a small coffee shop , we walked inside I see a girl, with brown hair, green eyes and a blue shirt with whit pants . Her eyes go wide when she sees us . "Your the 2 people on the news" she says. "Um.....yeah" Will says with hesitation . "Omg ,Graser" she yells. Then the door to the back room bursts open "what....." He stands there in shock . "Um...hi" I say with a small wave . "Oh my god my mind is exploding I just want to say you guys are so cool, and I love what you do" Graser tells us . "So your not afraid of us" Will asks the 2. "Afraid , after what I saw on the news I wish I could do what you do" she said as she came from behind the counter. "I'm Stacy and that's Graser" they both wave , we wave back. "You guys must be hunger , ca. I get you anything" she asks "oh I don't think I have money" Will says . "You know what I'll give it to you on the house , my dad has enough money" Stacy tells us with a smile . We nod . After we are we sat at a table talking with Graser and Stacy.

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out both of our channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393  channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393  she is awesome!!!!