Chapter 3

Will's pov

I hold Bee in my arms . "Bee please , I'm so sorry , I don't know how this happened" I say as tears roll down my face . I had just accidentally short Bee with a jolt of electricity . This happens when I get stressed out , I never mean to but sometimes it just happens . I hold Bee close as I wish for her to wake up. "Please Bee" I whisper as I hold her against my chest and kiss her four head. I feel her tens up, but she calms down and looks up into my eyes. "Bee got ok" I say as we look into each other's eyes. "W-what happened" Bee aka nervously . "W-well I kind of , accidentally , didn't mean to , but I shot you with a jolt of lightning" I tell Bee as I fill with fear to see what Bee was going to say. "Bee puts her arms around my neck and comes close. "It's ok" she tells me as she kisses my cheek. We both blush as she pulls a way . We both sit there for a couple of minutes with Bee in my arms .

Bee's POV

" Hi" Liam said in a weird voice whilst staring at me. Where did he come from? I tensed up and I think Will noticed because he held me tighter. A loud crash was heard in the distance and Liam said " I have to go" before disappearing in the blink of an eye. " Bee" Will said. " Yes" I replied. " Can I ask you a question?" He asked. " Of course" I replied. " Why do you think Liam is evil" he asked. I told him what happened. "If he is evil and has powers then how come we can't sense it?" Will asked. " I have no idea, but I'm scared" I said. " If anyone were to find out then something bad could happen and what about the evil? What's going to happen?" I asked. A tear slid down my face. Will brought me closer to him and we hugged. " it's okay. Everything will be okay" he said into my hair. We stayed like that and soon it became dark. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had too. We both stood up and before we separated paths, Will kissed my cheek. Then he walked off whilst I was standing there blushing and smiling.

Will's pov

The next day at school
I walked into school and was greeted by Bee "Hey Will" Bee smiled . "Hey Bee" I said as I saw Liam walk down the hall. "Be right back" I tell Bee as I walk up to Liam . "Hey Liam how's a going" I ask as I put my hand out and he gives me a high five. His face goes blank , like he just forgot something important ." You ok Liam" I ask as his face goes back to normal . "Um.... Yeah I'm fine , see you in class" Liam said as he rushed to his locker , disappearing in the hallway. After taut I run back to Bee,I see her at her locker, we're the only ones in the hallway, no camera's or anything
,so calm, I'm going to scar her. I run up to her and yell "boo". But when I do she gets scared and blasts me ,sending me against the wall, it didn't really hurt. "Oh my god are you ok" Bee rushes over to me "it didn't hurt" I tell her as she hugs me. "But I need to tell you something, I went to go high five Liam and I could sense his powers" I tell bee as her eyes light up. "I told you" Bee tells me as she closes her locker and we make our way to class

Bee's POV

"What do we do no-" before I could finish my sentence Liam came up to us and grabbed my wrist. Tight. I tried to pull it back but he held it tighter. " Liam let go" Will said. " He didn't let go. " Liam please. You're hurting me" I said. He didn't let go. Instead he he,d me much tighter. " Liam I said let go of her!" Will said angrily. Suddenly, the floor started shaking. " Will stop this right now!" I whisper yelled. Abruptly, it stopped and when it did Liam let go and when he did u saw a satisfied smirk in his face. Students were shouting and the sound of confused and scared students filled the air. Me and Will looked at each other. Oh no.

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out both of our  channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393 channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393 she is awesome!!!!