Chapter 6

Will's pov
I herd a scream, I jumped to my feet and ran to the sound.I saw Liam holding Bee. I stopped and moved my hand sending a jolt of electricity throw the air. But it didn't hit them, because in a blink Liam was behind me. I spun around bs tried to punch him, but he disappeared , and re appeared a couple feet away. "You made me life a living prison, now I'm your worst night mare" Liam said with an evil laugh . Oh god he is still mad at me from back in grade school. So why's happened is Liam billed my back in grade 3, so I told on him, and I guess no one really liked him . But some how we became friends . Then the next year at school , I told his crush that he liked her and all the kids made fun of him. But I can't be live he is still mad . "Hand Bee over" I demand. "come catch me" he said . With that I ran to him. But he ran away. But not at a normal speed , like the flash fast. I looked around and saw him in the cave . He held Bee in the air by her neck. "NNNOOOO" I yell as I make the ground shake like crazy. 2 trees fell because of the ground. Then Liam dropped Bee and teleported out . I stopped the ground and ran to her . "Bee are you ok" I asked as I fell to the ground beside her. "I-I d-d-don't know..." Then bee went unconscious .

Will's POV

Bee didn't wake up for three days. When she woke she immediately stood up, but fell to the ground. " I don't feel so good" she said. " Everything's dizzy and I feel horrible" she said starting cry. " Please help" she whispered. It made me break seeing Bee in this state.i hugged her and she leaned her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. For the next few days this happened until one day awoke with out her by my side. I looked every where, but I couldn't find her. I swear if Liam hurt her in any way I will kill him.

Liam's POV

I dragged Bee along with me to my lair. She tried to fight and escape, but failed. Each time I grabbed her tighter. I could tell that I was hurting her and that made me happy. When we reached my lair I through on the floor of a dark room and shut the metal door, but before I did I heard her scream " Where am I!!!!". I just laughed and walked off. I hate Will and I will do anything to see him in pain. I know he will come searching for Bee and when he does. When he finds me, I will make sure to kill Bee right in front of him in the most painful way and nothing will make me happier to see him miserable when he realises the person he loves is dead. After all, he ruined my chance of love. Now it's his time to suffer.

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out both of our channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393  channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393  she is awesome!!!!