Chapter 10

Sky's pov
Yesterday I didn't mean to be mean to Bee I just wanted to see how fast she would snap back at me. I wanted to go say sorry , but when I walked into her room I remember she sleepers outside . I sighed as I opened the door and walked outside ,into the cool morning air. I walked over to were Bee was? "Bee" I ask , she wasn't there. I walked around the area , trying to look for her. I run back inside and tell the others. They run outside . We looked for a long time , but nothing . Until "guys I found her" I herd Ward say throw the ear piece we Harv to communicate with each other . "Guys go back to the base" he told us.
When we made it back to the base Bee told us about what happened last night , then she went back into her room.
I walked up to her door and slowly opened it "hey Bee, I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday . Oh and really good job on the fight test yesterday , Ward was impressed and he doesn't  get impressed easily" I told her ., she. Smiled at "it's ok" she said . I smiled then went to go check on the other two , Graser and Stacy I think that's there names . They were in the lab were we have a lot of our equipment. "Wow Sky you guys have some really cool things here" Grader tells me as he  examines something . I smile and see Stacy looking at a monitor  "he's coming" she told us . "What do you mean" I ask as I walk to her side and examine the screen , it was showing a evil lair or something . "Liam , he was the one who started this fight, he's just waiting until he can get his army ready" Stacy tells me.
"Wait what army" Graser asks . "He's been , well , how do I explain this , he's been gathering other humans with powers to work for him" Stacy tells us nervously . "Everyone meet in the meeting room" I say throw my ear piece "guys come with me" I told them as they followed me to room.

Bee's POV

Sky had called a meeting and then she started talking about training until she said Liam. She the told us how Liam had a huge army that had other people with powers in it. They started talking about strategies, but I was just worried about Liam coming back. I was about to say something when I saw her out of the corner of my eye. Hannah. I stood up and she walked out of the plane so I followed her. I don't think anyone noticed I was gone. She started walking into the forest deeper again and I hesitated before I followed her, but just like last time she disappeared. I was about to walk back to the base, but suddenly there was a bunch of smoke and Liam appeared in front of me. I looked around me and I saw hundreds of other people trapping me in a circle. I looked towards Liam again and he said. " Any last words?" I stood there for a second before blasting him backwards and started running towards the base. All of them followed me. I quickly reached the plane and started clicking the button desperately to shut the Door before they could come in and when I did I slid down the door and started panting for air. " Bee are you okay" Will asked worried. There was a loud bang at the door and Liam screamed " You can't hide forever Bee". Will looked at me, helped me up and yelled " Liam's here. We need to set flight". I stood there scared and shocked. What is happening to me? Why do I keep seeing her? And then we set flight which I hated because I was scared of flying in planes.

We were really high up in the air , Wars and Sky are in the polite room , with all the controls , me and Will stood just outside the open door so we could see what they are doing . "Ok let's disappear" Ward told Sky , she clicked a Botton "what did that do" Will asked her. "The plan has , well it's almost like panels on it so it's almost like we go invisible"she tells us. We nod then go into the lab to see what Graser and Stacy were doing . When we open the door
Will's pov
When we open the door , we saw Stacy and Graser were making out . "Ah" Bee exclaimed as she slapped her hand over her eyes like a child . "Oh ok, um hey guys" I said trying not to look. Stacy moved away from Graser , there faces were bright red . "Oh , um her guys" Graser said as he put his hand in the bAck of his neck."bee you can look now they stopped sucking each other's faces" I told Bee as she Peaked from her hand and then moved it . "Oh yeah guys come check this out" Graser tells us as he takes us into a small room were there are two suits hanging on the wall. "These are your new super suits. With Liam becoming stronger you need all the help you can get" Graser tells us (a pitcher of there new suits is the cover of the chapter) "and you to will be joining us". Ward tells us . We turn around and see Sky and Ward already in the outfits . "Wait what , no we don't even have powers" Stacy complains . "It doesn't matter , we have weapons you guys can use and your own super suits" Ward tells them , there eyes lit up .

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393  channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393  she is awesome!!!!