Chapter 4

Bee's pov
It was then that I noticed that the halls were filled with students . They were all looking at us , some scared , some mad , some confused , but most off them looked like they were about to beat us up. Then one of the strings guys at school walks up to us "we don't want your stupid powers at our school , get them" he tells , Will grabs my hand and we start to run. As they chase us throw the halls with Liam leading them. We run out of the school doors . It looks like they called the cops on us because there is about 10 cop cars , ready to shot us . We stop , I turn around and use my powers to hold the doors shut. I see Liam and he moved his hand , when he did it was like he stopped my powers because the doors burst open. We were cornered , but then Will held out his hands and started to shake the ground. Then I used my powers to send all the cop cars flying. Then Will grabs my hand again and we run. I quickly look over my shoulder and see the principal at the top of the steps "never come back you freaks" He yells at us, with Liam standing beside him. Liam looked satisfied. All the other Students looked mad . But I looked back at were we are running , I looked at Will then continued to run. We ran for what seemed like forever. Until we couldn't see civilization.

We had ran into a forest and by now we had gone into the deep parts of it. It soon became dark and when I heard Will say " I think we should rest here for the night" I instantly collapsed on the floor. He sat down next to me and we were silent. " Will" I said. " Yeah" he said. " What's gonna give happen? What if they find us? What if they take us? What if they kill us?" I asked and by now tears were covering my face. Will wrapped his arm around me and sat next to me. We looked at each other. " I won't let them take you. I promise" Will said before he leaned in and we kissed. It was long and sweet and when we released from the kiss I heard him whisper " I promise". I then leaned my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Will's pov
I woke up to the noise of light screaming, I look over and see Bee, leaning on me, crying while trying to catch her breath. "Bee , Bee wake up" I say to wake her up. I put my hands on her shoulder and she looks up at me , as if I scared her. "Bee you were havering a bad dream" I tell her as she seats up . Bee is still breathing heavily. "What happened" I ask Bee , she looks at me with tear filled eyes.she leaned into chest "it was about us , they found us , they depressed us , they tortured us" Bee told me in be tween tears. I hugged her "I told you I won't let them hurt you" I tell her , she looks up into my eyes. Then a ding goes off. She leans up and puts her hand into her pocket. She pulls out her phone and opens it up . There a notification fro the local news station . She open up the app and it brings us to a live feed . "Hello we are here at at the local high school, the sene of the crime. At this high school 2 powered students used there powers to flip these cop cars . The students were spotted going into the Forrest , we are sending men to capture them" as the news lady finishes her sentence we here cars approaching . "The cops" Bee says as we jump to our feet and run. They start to shoot. I glance over at bee and see her scared , I grab her hand and continue to run.

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out both of our channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393  channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393  she is awesome!!!!