Chapter 5

Will's pov
We run , run , run and run . I look over at Bee and see her , running with me, she looks tired . A built hose past her leg, she trips at the feeling of the built . I make a sudden stop and look back at her .She gets up and turns to the cops, she moves her hand and sends all the cop cars flying . Then I take her hand and we start to run again.We ran/jogged until we found a small cave area . We both collapsed on the floor and laid down beside each other . I looked at Bee, she looked scared "what's wrong ,other then the fact that we nearly died" I asked Bee "I have a feeling Liam is coming for us" Bee told me . I looked at her , confused "I don't know" I told her as I go stand up then lean on the wall of the cave . Bee sits up "come on , after what just happened you still don't believe me about him" Bee asks me . I look over at her , then back out at the forest. It had just started to rain. "I-I really don't know , we've been friends for a long time , I just can't be live that I never found out , or that he never told me" I tell Bee. She looks at me with a kinda sad face. "Come on, think about it" Bee asks me "I don't know ok" I was getting mad , but I had to control myself ,I walked out into the rain to try to cool off and calm down .

Bee's POV

When will Will ever understand that Liam's evil. I tried to make him see, but he just got angry and walked outside to cool off. This is the worst day ever. I kept on getting texts from my mum asking why I was on the news and asking why j was wanted by the police along with an other boy named Will. I walked outside of the cave and walked past Will. I kept on walking h and walking and walking until I found a small pond. I threw my phone inside and sat down on the edge. I just started at the water. Suddenly, I saw Liam's reflection in the water, but when I looked behind me he was no where to be seen. I must've been imaging it. I was about to stand up when I felt someone push me into the water I managed to catch a glimpse of Liam's face before he pushed me back under the water. I tried to swim back up, but he kept me under the water. I couldn't breath. Just then, I heard Will's voice shouting " Let her go". Liam immediately let go of me and ran away. Will grabbed me out of the water and helped me onto the ground. Panting for air, I managed to say " Now do you believe me about Liam?". " I still don't know" Will replied. " Are you serious!!! After what just happened you still don't believe me! He almost killed me Will. I couldn't breath yet you still think he's not evil!!!" I shouted tears sliding down my face. Will hugged me tight and said " I believe you. It's okay. Everything will be okay. I promise". Another promise he most likely can't keep. Will brought me back to the cave and we fell asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist and my head against his chest. Something bass going to happen. I can tell.

Hope you guys enjoy

Go check out both of our  channels for all of our books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to mine and PurpleKittykat393 channel to see when We update our books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash

Thanks to PurpleKittykat393 she is awesome!!!!