♡ one ♡

age: fourteen

it was the annual ball of the kingdom and everyone was invited to celebrate the big day. there was a lot of hustle in the castle, the servants rushing here and there with decorations, crockery, setting up the food and so on. he almost dashed into gerard, who was carrying atleast 10-12 china plates in his hand. his dad was busy too and his brothers had gone shopping even though they had over a million of clothes. luke ran his hands through his tousled hair and went to his play room, the only room where no one was present and it was peaceful there. he went to the chest where all his toys were kept. he opened it and took out his beloved penguin.

"pengo, do you think daddy will let me go to the ball this time?" he asked the inanimate toy, who just stared back at luke with its lifeless eyes. "we should sneak out. i'm fed up of dad not letting me meet anyone or anything and not letting me outside!" he complained, but it was cut short when dara, luke's second favourite person in the world, came in. "prince luke? your dad is worried sick about you. c'mon," she said and grabbed luke's hand, intertwining their fingers together as she led him to his dad.

"as if he cares." luke rolled his eyes and dara looked at him. "hey there, you know your dad loves you very much and cares about you right?" she said calmly and luke shook his head. "if he did love me, why does he treat me like he hates me? he doesn't even let me do what i want!" this time, dara shook her head. "it's not like that prince luke. your dad just wants to keep his precious son away from the cruel world. there are certain people outside who are wicked, vile, thirsty and horrid. he just wants to keep you away from the abominable world that's outside this castle because he cares about you." luke stared at her, "but he lets ben and jack do whatever they want. why is he being unfair to me?" he pouted and dara laughed, "because he does not love them as much as he loves you." luke opened his mouth to protest, but nothing came out. dara kissed his forehead and they continued walking. luke was very puzzled. if his dad did love him as much as dara says, why does he treat luke like he's a big mistake? there were many question running through luke's head and he needed answers for them.

>>>>

"mali!" calum shouted and sat on the bed, frustrated. "yes?" his sister stepped in, a curling iron in one hand. "please suggest me something. i can't find a nice dress to wear!" he pouted and placed his head in his hands. mali shook her head and placed the curling iron on the dresser, "you have so many cal. just pick one and wear!" calum groaned. "but i want to look impressive and pretty!" mali rolled her eyes at her over dramatic brother and went to his closet. she placed her pointer finger on her chin and tapped it, thinking of a perfect dress for cal. her eyes suddenly lit up and she grabbed a dress, throwing it to calum. "here. try this on! go go!" she pushed calum to the bathroom and waited for him to come out.

she was going through calum's flower crowns, thinking of what would go perfectly with the dress when she heard the bathroom door open and out stepped calum. she turned and gasped, seeing how beautiful he looked. she covered her mouth and ran to him, eyeing him up and down.

"calum, oh my god, you look beautiful!" she gushed and a wide smile spread upon the kiwi's face. he went to the mirror and saw himself and boy did he look good. he spun round and giggled, "all the eyes are gonna be on you today cal." calum blushed and hugged his sister, whispering a small 'thankyou'. "uh uh, you're not done dressing up. sit down and relax while i transform you from pretty to prettiest." she said and opened her makeup box.

<><><><><><>

im so excited for this omg!

pls vote and comment

love,
ken