♡ four ♡ (x)

calum: seventeen
luke: eighteen

"oi you're a cheat!" calum stuck his tongue out at michael, who sat sulking on the couch. calum kissed the purple haired boy's nose, but michael wasn't buying it. he huffed and wiped his nose, crinkling it later. calum giggled, "its not fair!" michael said. "everything's fair in love and war sweetheart," michael huffed again at those words, but smiled when calum cupped his cheek with both his hands and started peppering small kisses all over his face.

michael liked calum alot. not that kind of like, but he adored calum alot. whenever he's unhappy, his first instinct is to call calum. that's how it was from the start.

calum was the best listener, ashton wasn't. but ashton played an important role in michael's life too. michael was a single child, who always wanted a sibling. but the poor thing never got one. he found happiness in ashton and calum, and adored them both.

if michael was to describe ashton and calum in one word, he couldn't. because there were so many things about them and if he started listing them, it would be longer than the wall of china.

ashton was manly, had hazel eyes, the voice of a kangaroo and laughed in ten different ways. calum was pretty, had the cutest button nose and big brown eyes, big and plump pink lips and was a diva sometimes.

the three friends found comfort in each other. their friendship was basically like a three-way relationship, except the kisses on lips and sex. michael had a big heart, but ashton and calum already had reserved places in it.

calum was on top of michael, head on his chest and arms around michael's waist. michael pushed calum's white top up, and started drawing circles on calum's bare skin. calum shivered the tiniest bit, but he loved michael's calloused fingers drawing familiar shapes on his skin. it was comforting to him. michael kissed calum's forehead and gently pulled him more closer.

calum smiled and closed his eyes, breathing out.

>>>>>>>>

basically luke was a very naughty eighteen year old boy. the windows were closed and the door was locked so that no one comes in. luke sat there, scrolling through a website. he was searching for some gay porn. luke wasn't gay, he just liked the porn.

it was the second day since his father left the kingdom for some 'business'. the fair was on thursday and it was currently monday, there were two days to go. luke was in his room as usual, away from the cruel world.

luke found himself searching through a website when he stumbled upon a certain picture that made him choke on the iced tea he was drinking. his eyes scanned the picture thoroughly, his mouth hung open. he couldn't believe what his eyes just saw. he quickly clicked on the person's, the boy's profile, naughtyprincesscal.

he clicked on a video, still not believing the pictures on the boy's profile. the video started by him taking his dress off, slowly and gently.

luke's mouth was still hung open as he saw him fucking himself with a black dildo. he was making filthy noises and luke was absolutely stunned. luke felt his pants tighten, but his eyes never dared to leave the laptop screen.

the boy screwed his eyes shut and he moaned in such a way which made luke go nuts. he climaxed and the last thing luke saw was his innocent smile before the screen went black and the the boy's profile opened up. luke shut his laptop and he was so fucked. he closed his eyes and imagined the raven haired boy down on his knees.

he took his length out, all red and pre cum leaking from the tip. he ran his thumb finger on the head, whimpering ever so softly. seeing the tanned boy in lace panties, all those sexy pictures on the internet for every perverted man out there to see. the though made luke angry. all luke could think at that moment was that the boy was his. luke imagined the boy's lips on his dïck, sucking and teeth grazing on the skin. luke imagined seeing the boy tied up and vulnerable for luke, as luke fucked the living sense out of him.

luke quickened the pace of his hand, moaning and whimpering and clutching fistfuls of the sheets with the other hand and biting his lip hard as he felt himself growing closer.

"calum!" luke screamed and he came all over the bed, breathing heavy and sweat trickling down his forehead.

<><><><><><>

noPE CAL IS NOT AS INNOCENT AS YOU THINK hA

this was planned from the beginning. oops?

im very bad at this sorry

much love,
ken♡