1. Hey

Hey im zoey im 10 years old I have brown hair and brown eyes my brother is kian lawely so when i was born he Was Nine He lives in a house under the sea no im joking he lives with 5 really cool guys i never see Him anymore since he moved out i miss him a lot i try and make him move back in but he wont budge i really miss him a lot.

Zoeys POV:

I just got back from school and I noticed my mom was not here that means she will be out late which means I have to make dinner how the hell to I do that this has happened before she goes on business trips but she left a note on the fridge "honey kian will be round later" the note read "that means I'm not gonna starve" I yell "what'' someone says "kian" I scream and hug him he picks me up and spins me round "how are you" he says "I'm great I missed you so much" I say hugging him tighter " I barely see you anymore come out the door it's like you've gone away we used to be best buddies and now where not I wish you would tell me why" I sing to him "zoey you've got a lovely voice" kian says "thanks" I say and flick my hair he laughs and says " wanna make a video" having a YouTube famous brother does mean I get to do awesome stuff he carrys me to is old room and sets up the camera he sits down and I sit on his lap my brown hair covering his face "how will they see me now" he says pushing me off his lap "owwwwww" I say "come here kian says hugging me he then starts the video "hey whats up its me kian and I'm joined today with my little sister zoey just to prove to you how small she is stand up next to me zoey" he pushes the camera back and we both stand up '' isn't she adorable" kian says '' no she isn't" I replied kian pulled the camera forward and sat down then I did "what the hell are we even doing your supposed to be making my dinner" I say he laughs and falls backwards "zoey" he says laughing he sits back up and says "the comedy runs in the family folks" and then he puts his thumb up "no seriously I need food ASAP" I say he runs downstairs so I start singing a bit I sing Taylor swift you belong with me.

Your on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset going on about something that you said she will never get your Humour like I do

Then kian ran back in "here you go " he says "kian this looks like a can not a 5 star dinner" I say "zoey it's Arizona drink it" he says opening it "fine" I say I take a big sip worse mistake of my life I spit everywhere even on kian "kian what the hell is this give me water not this shit" I yell he's laughing his head of "kian" I yell "do something" I add he takes the can out and gets a towel and starts cleaning up once he finishes i look over to him "I'm not doing this anymore finish the video your self" I sand up and walk away "zoey please" he whines "fine" I say and sit on his lap he hugs me and says "if enjoy these random videos with zoey then give it a thumbs up comment what videos we should do together and subscribe see yall next week bye" he yells