10. Stuck

Zoeys POV

I woke up and looked next to me kian he looked lifeless I reached for my crutches and stood up I checked the time on my phone 7:52 okay then I walk over to Andrea what happened I still don't know wait there's pieces of paper on the ends of their beds saying what happened I take Kian's out it was a car crash I thought it would be kian has a bruise on his head and could possibly go into a coma omg I'm on the verge of tears I walk over to Andrea and read hers massive cut on the face broken leg but will be fine well that's good but kian could go into a coma I sit down in one of the chairs and start crying why would this happen to him I think Andrea is starting to wake up I walk over to her "hey'' I say "hi sweetie'' she says kindly she looks at kian and gasps she starts crying "Andrea he will be fine I promise" I say I sit down on her bed when the boys walk threw the door "Andrea" Ricky shouts "hey" she says the boys walk over to her "where's Melanie" I ask Sam "at school" he say then starts talking to Andrea I walk over to kian "wake up" I say kindly "everyone will see how great you are if you wake up" I say "hey zoey" jc shouts "yeah" I reply "we gotta go home" be says "okay" I reply I get my crutches I kiss kian say bye to Andrea and me and the boys go

At home

I walk threw the door and sit down on the couch "I miss kian" I yell "I miss kian" I chant "zoey shut up" Sam yells I only chant louder "I miss kian I miss kian" again and again "zoey" Sam yells jc and Sam walk in and sit down next to me but I'm still chanting jc grabs me and lifts me up I chant really loud "zoey shut up" He says shaking me "hey you know what this is like when a baby can't stop crying and have to tell it to be quiet" Sam says I shut up then because I'm not a baby "aww little baby has shut up" jc says "I'm not a baby" I say "awww it said its first words" Sam says "I'm gonna punch you round the face" I yell "aww little baby" jc says Trevor Conner and Ricky walk in with food "movie night" Trevor yells "but its the morning" I say "this baby Is smart" jc says "stop" I say jc sits down still holding me but like how you hold a baby "jcccccc" I yell "jc stop she doesn't like it" Trevor says "fine" he says "yeah that's what I thought" I say fiercely "ooooo I'm scared" jc replies I sit in the middle of Sam and jc with a massive bag of crisps "all mine" I yell "in your dreams sweetheart" Sam says and snatches it "okay what do wanna watch" I say "hunger games" Trevor says "yasssssssss" Ricky yells Trevor puts on the movie I'm just get bored cause I don't know what's going on "hey I need a drink I'll be back in a second" I tell them "yeah okay" Sam yells because they were all so focused on the tv I sorta made my way upstairs and went to my room wait I can't climb out the window with crutches what can I do uhhhhh uhhhhh "hey zoey what are you doing here" Trevor says I turn round "um I got bored and I was trying to find something to do" I sorta lied "oh well if you were bored you could have told us we could of put on sponge bob" he says "I'm not five" I say "zoey I'm joking you can stay here if you want" he says "yeah I think I will" I say he walks out I sit down and pull out my laptop I go on YouTube a watch some of kian and SAMs old music videos I put on stronger by Kelly clarkson I start singing along I miss them doing this I miss kian "you didn't think I'd come back I'd come back swinging" I sing then I put on where dem girls at that jc was in this was my favourite video they ever did I start singing someone knocks on my door "come in" I yell Sam walks in "yeah what up" I say "hey that's me kian and jc" he says happily he sits down next to me I play and we both start singing a few moments later jc comes in and starts singing before I knew it everyone was in my room singing it was great but I wish kian was here.