Chapter 4

At around 7 o'clock, Kolby goes on his date with Angelique. After they have had dinner and had said there goodbyes, Kolby gave Angelique a ride home. "See you Monday babe" Kolby says as Angelique gets out of the car. "See you Monday" Angelique replies. As Kolby drives home, his phone buzzes and he looks to find another text from his father.

How about this, we meet at the McDonald's on 4th Ave. tomorrow at 4. Okay? As Kolby reads this he starts to teer up. Why do you want to meet me so bad? After Kolby sends this it's about an hour before any reply at all. Cause I want to get to know my son. Kolby reads this, puts his phone in his pocket, and speeds home.

Kolby arrives at home and runs inside. As he closes the door to his house he hears his call ring tone going off for a number he doesn't even know. He answers and is greeted by a man's voice. Hey buddy. Kolby notices he sounds like he is crying. Who is this? Kolby replies. For about 3 minutes there is no sound. Then Kolby hangs up. "That was weird" Kolby thinks to himself.

As Kolby walks to his room, he starts to cry and think about why he left so long ago. The story that his mom told him was that he hated him, so he had left. As Kolby starts to cry he texts Angelique and asks if she can come over for a little bit. Angelique arrived about 10 minutes later, carrying her bag that Kolby had just bought her two days ago. "Oh my god, Kolby are you okay?" Angelique asks as she runs towards Kolby.

Kolby tells Angelique what has been happening, and she sat there, next to Kolby, trying to comfort him. As the hours passed Angelique had to go, so she kissed Kolby and said her goodbyes.