Chapter 9

Later kolby texts Katie "Hey Lets go. Meet me at the park. We will go from there." "Okay. I will get the others." "Others?" After that he doesn't get a text back. About after 5 minutes of the last text being sent, he sees Katie and Roy. To his suprise Katie had brought yesenia as well. She looked at him like she was his body gaurd. She had sunglasses on and black clothing. "Why did you dress like that yesenia?" Kolby asked. "If I look like your body gaurd he won't try anything stupid in front of me." "Okay let's go." Katie says as kolby and her make eye contact.

When they get to the next park over, they see kolbys dad. "We will stay back. You and yesenia go ahead." "Okay" kolby says as he walks towards him. "Kolby I will walk ahead of you." He nods and looks back at the others. Kolby starts to get tears in his eyes and he turns around and runs towards home.

Close in prusuit, yesenia is running towards him. She gets close enough that she is able to grab kolby by his arm and stops him. "Kolby stop" "I can't" yesenia stares at him for a while. "Its okay to cry. We all need to cry sometimes." He stands up and looks at yesenia. She stares at him and gives him a hug. "Its okay to cry. You will be fine." He stops crying for a minute and says that he has to go home. "I just need some alone time right now." "Okay. See you later." She gives him one last hug as he walks away. She walks towards the others and tells them what happened.