Chapter one

Camilas pov*

Today is the first day of school! Ugghh I hate first days, not that much though I see that special someone!

"camila! Mija wake up or you'll bee late for your first day!!" I heard y mom shout, I got up and started to get dressed, oh sorry for my maners, my name is Karla Camila Cabello im 17 I go to Miami Northwetern HighSchool, this is my senior year its going perfectly fine! Except for some stuff. I finished getting dressed and headad down stairs "morning mom!" I said giving my mom a big hug, DAFUQ? I got tackeld by a six year old midget!! "KAKI!!" I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at my little sister sophia "morning butterfly! Ready for your first day?" I asked getting up and grabbing my bag and a apple from the counter "yea! I wanna see my friends so bad!" I laughed at her cuteness "well then we better get going then" I said grabbing my car keys, she ran to the car getting in the back

We drove to the school singing and doing weird stuff

I dropped off my little butterfly and drove to my school in silence, I got there in five minutes, wow that was pretty fast! I got off my car looking around and suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist "hey there stranger" my boyfriend said and kissed my cheek "ello there brownie!" I told him laughing moving out of his arms "how was your summer miss I don't text back?" he said little bit annoyed "sorry I was busy" I started walking away with him holding hands suddenly he stoped making me stop with him "why did you stop?" I asked looking at him smirking? Is he smirking? He is " YO WHAT UP LOSER!" he ignored me and yelled to someone I was to busy getting on my phone to pay attention "just lets go babe" he smirked at me and nodded walking in the front doors..ahh the smell is back yay! (sarcasm) we went for our schedules and for our new lockers "hm you got locker 206" austin told me suddenly s someone caught my eye "Y/N!! my fellow buddy how are you!?" austin shoved him in to the locker next to him "not gonna talk buddy? Cmon were gonna have so much fun this year y/n! " I just stared at the cute guy infront of me with his hair gelled up, his glases his suspenders..to geeky but I like It "l-let me g-go aust-tin" he said in a whisper" trying to get away from him suddenly I heard screaming " HEY CHANCHO!!"

.__________________________________________________________________________________.

HEEY! hope you guys like this fanfic! ill try to update every day if you guys read it! except for Friday and saturday thanks if you read it!!