Chapter 20

Camila's Pov*
"y/n..?" He looked at me his eyes were still red god I'm a horrible person "hmm?" his cheeks where red to "w-why are you here?" He looked away "I-I heard crying a-and came I-in and s-saw you and I don't l-like seeing you c-cry" I swear this boy is the cutest thing ever "but I-" "hurt me? Y-yes b-but that doesn't m-mean I don't c-care about you c-Camila even I-if you hurt me I'll a-always w-worry a-ab-bout you" he hugged me tighter I snuggled in his Chest I feel safe right now this feels right.. "Y/n?" He looked at me nodding "I don't w-want to be seen in public with y-you" he looks hurt his eyes are tearing up again he let go of me and got up "n-no where you going!?" He was gonna push the door and turned to see me "n-not being w-with you in public.." I can't help it!! "Baby don't be sad please it's for our good alright? Come here I'm sorry babe" I wrapped my arms around him but first I Locked the door "b-but" he pecked his lips god I missed them " I'm sorry okay it's just..its just.." Words Camila words!! "Your p-popular and I'm n-not I get I-it" he looked down even if I made him popular nothing would change "I promise out of school I'll be yours okay?" He kept looking down and nodded..God this breaks my heart so much..it hurts have you ever had that burning sensation tuning threw your body when you feel guilty? Well I'm feeling like that "you okay Mrcuddles?" What a stupid question Camila of course he's not okay! "N-no c-Camila" he didn't use my nickname I did hurt him..I hugged him tight "w-why are you d-doing this?" I shook my head " I need to Bully someone to keep my popularity up and that someone is you..that's why Austin does it and because he's the devil" I looked up at him he keeps looking down "d-do I still have a chance?" "Maybe.." He said almost in a whisper okay this give me hope maybe I do got a chance!  Only I should tell him "Mrcuddles if I'm ever mean to you in school it's because my popularity alright? I want you to know that I've loved you since the day I met you..you looked so adorable with your tinny glasses and your hair and you blush and you kid voice" he hugged me back finally I love this I love use I got on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear "your mine alright Mrcuddles?" He nodded pecking my cheek I smiled and whipped his tears "don't cry Mrcuddles" he shook his head and walked back ouch that hurt "I-I should go" "don't go!" I think I said that to fast "why n-not? You h-have a reputation t-to keep" his right.. I didn't say nothing he just stood there for a few minutes nodded and walked out why am I so stupid? I'm hurting him with every action I make.. I wasted my face and walked to class I walked to my seat in the back and y/n walked in everyone started to laugh he just looked down "alright class that's enough!" Mr Agrella said he walked to y/n I couldn't hear what he told him but he got up and walked out again...he's leaving.. He's being bullied because of me... I got up and walked out "mrs Cabello where are you going?" I ignored him and ran out where did he go!? His locker ya ding dong! I ran to his locker there he his he hasn't notice me I ran up to him and hugged him he looked shocked "w-what are y-you doing someone c-could see" he whispered looking around I shook my head and hugged him tighter he hugged back finally I missed his hugs even though I hugged him like 30 minutes ago I looked around and saw Austin coming down the stairs "NO LET ME GO!! STOP!!" I started crying he looked confused at me and let go "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?" Austin came and slammed him in the locker I'm sorry y/n... "H-he tried t-to do stuff!" I looked at Austin "w-what!?" "Oh is that so you sick perv!!" He punched him in the stomach and shoved him against the locker "s-stop p-please.." y/n barley said he started spitting blood where the teachers "you'll stay away from my girlfriend okay?" He looked hurt..stupid Austin..stupid me.. "y-yes" Austin let go of him and walked away I looked around and saw y/n crying on the floor I walked to him and got on my knees I hugged him "don't touch me!!" He pushed me "I'm gonna try to fucking rape you!!" "I-I-" "don't you dare say sorry Camila!! This time in my forgiving you this was to much!!" He started crying getting up " p-please don't go y/n please!!" I tried to hug him again but he stepped back "n-no Camila I-I'm sorry I can't..I can't I-I would love to be with you as a couple IN PUBLIC b-but you make I-it so hard..you want to know something? Your my first love.." I'm his first love..and I'm hurting him..he'll be mine..I looked up and he wasn't there anymore...no no I can't lose him!! I have to do something I got up and ran to my car..I love you y/f/n (your full name)
___________________________
What she gonna do??good luck y/n you'll need it Cx