Chapter 10

Camilas Pov*
"Love who?" Austin said..crap "you who else?" I looked t him hope he believes it "yay! Am I getting something tonight?" He smirked omg never "nop" i popped out dah NO he looked down and walked away "okay bye.." I looked at ally "wow he is a fudge boy" I laughed "fuck boy ally" she slapped my head "no bad words! Now what about the mission Y/SN?" (Your ship name with Camila) "I dunno I wanna talk to him but then people will talk and yea" I looked down "mmh I got an idea then" she said smiling jumping up and down "what?" "Well you said that Sophia and his sister are friends why not invite them to play and have dinner? Or a sleep over?" Omg that's not a bad idea "your a genius!!" I hugged her and kissed her face "I love you!!" She smiled and hugged back
Now I need to call my mom and tell her..
Y/N Pov*
I made my way out of school finally! Went to my car and drove to my sisters school I parked at the parking lot and went to her classroom "bromad!!" Alexa yelled running to me hugging me "hey nugget! How was your day?" I asked pecking her temple "it was good!" I smiled "go get your things" she nodded and went to her cubby "um excuse me?" I looked to a lady not so old "yes?" She smiled and stretched her out and I took it "I'm sinu Sophie's mom" I smiled "I'm y/n Alexa's brother nice to meet you" her smile went to a smirk "Sophie has talked about you and Alexa so much so we were wondering if you two wanted to have a sleep over?" Sleepover? I've need been to one...it won't hurt right? "Ummm yeah of course sinu when?"I said smiling "today, it's Friday so no school night" I nodded smiling wow I'm smiling a lot "well be there at 6 sinu" I felt someone pull my hand Alexa "yes nugget?" "Less go" I laughed "y/n!!!" A little girl tackled me "Sophie hi!" Alexa got up and pulled her off me "mineeee" I laughed and picked her up "you jealous?" She nodded and kissed my cheek "then bye Sophie see you later bye ms Cabello!" I said waking out with Alexa in my arms to my car. That sound so nice MY CAR
We got home and sat on the couch turning the t.v on
"So Alexa do you wanna go to a sleepover at Sophie's house?" She looked up at me and worried "are you gonna be there?" I nodded "then let's get my stuff bromad!" She just got up and ran to the kitchen "ummm baby you won't need food" I laughed at her as she got the frozen pizza in a bag "how am I gonna survive?!" I rolled my eyes "they have food dummy " we went up stairs and got our stuff in a tiny little backpack I packed sweatpants, shirt, toothbrushes and two pillows , and well Alexa packed a lot of stuff like her toys..her closet..yeah..
I checked the time and it was 5:45 woooo time flys "Alexa time to go!!" She came like a lighting pushing me away damn she's exited

*in the car*
"MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE YARD AND LALA ITS BETTER THAN YOURS!" We sang laughing playing around until we got to the camellia house "ready?" She nodded "first sleepover here it goes.." She whispered it was cute it's our first sleepover yeah mine to I've never had friends before so yeah..but mom and dad would make one but I don't think that counts
•ding dong• that snapped me out off my thoughts we were already at the door how did we.."Alexa!! Y/n!!" Sophie answered the door smiling she's like a tinny little clone of Camila it's cute "aye there butterfly" I said smiling "hi Sophie!" Alexa said smiling they just ran off up stairs leaving me there this is awkward...I walked in looking around and heard people talking in the kitchen "mom don't embarrass me please you know.." "Umm hello" I said scratching the back off my neck sinu and Camila were talking Camila had a messy bun and something on her face she looked at me her eyes were wide she passed me running " OMG this can't be happening right now!!" I looked at sinu confused "don't worry mijo she's just embarrassed" I nodded and sat down with her "so how does this work?" She looked at me like if I was crazy or something "oh sorry just I've never been to a sleepover and..don't know what to do.." I looked down she patted my shoulder "go to mila's room but! Knock first alright? You'll get the hang of it" I smiled and walked up stairs i saw a room that said BUTTERFLY 2 and another one that said BUTTERFLY 1 I'm guessing the 1 is camila's I made my way to her room and knocked "what mom!?" I made my voice high pitched "dinner is ready Mija!" I was holding in my laugh I laid my back against the door "mom what the.." It opened and made me fall "omg I'm so sorry!" She said helping me up "it's okay I'm used to it" I said smiling "is dinner really ready?" I shook my head "your mom told me to hang out with you so here I am " I looked around her never payed attention last time I came here she had posters a desk a bed of course it's cute "go ahead laugh.." I looked at her with a Dafuq face "why would I laugh?" I asked walking to re bed sitting down she sat next to me "I know it's to childish for my age" she looked down oh no she's sad wat do I do!? Umm think y/n think!! I hugged her "I don't think it's childish I think it's cute and don't be ashamed you should s-see m-mine " I said smiling I felt her face in my neck it got warm?" Hey you alright? " she looked up and nodded I touched her forehead with the back of my hand "are you sure? Your kinda hot" she got more hotter is she sick or something "yeah I'm fine thanks.." I nodded "so what do you do at a sleepover?" I asked she shot her head up looking at me like of course if I was crazy or something "you don't no?" I shook my head "never had friends so never got invited" I gave her a sad smile "okay! We do this! Cmon" she hold my hand spaaaarks!? I feel butterfly's! " I followed her until we got to the kitchen "okay first snacks" I nodded looking at her pushing my glasses up I looked for the popcorn and put it the microwave we got all the snacks and went back to her room "now what?" "Now we pick a movie!"she went on Netflix "mm how about- "nemo!!" I shouted cutting her I looked down "s-sorry I g-got exited" "I was gonna say that to!!" I smiled and giggled she played the movie "now what?" She smiled "cuddle?" I froze THE CAMILA CABELLO WANTS TO CUDDLE WITH ME!? I felt my cheeks heat up "if you don't want to it's okay Austin says its for baby's" she said looking down it made me giggle "of course I'd like to cuddle "she smiled and jumped between my legs mind don't go crazy.."and Austin is wrong by the way..it's not for baby's" I whispered and felt her smile as she rested her head on my chest. I could get used to this..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jelouuu! Jk hi! Here's another chapter next chapter it's still gonna be the sleep over love you guys thank you so much for reading my boring story! Thank you!