Chapter 9

Camilas Pov*
"Cmon Camila! Hurry up!" y/n shouted holding my hand making me run faster "I'm running! I have short legs!" I said laughing he smiled at me making us stop "why did we stop?" I asked smiling "for this" he said hugging me each oh my bananas!! He's smiling OMG omg calm down! I hugged him back our faces are inches apart "your so cute you make me smile I love you Camila" he said leaning in..
"CAMILA GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Ughhh mom!! I was about to kiss someone! Ugh might as well get up. I took a shower and picked my outfit for today, a gray skirt and a black shirt(outfit above) I made my way downstairs "way to ruin my dreams mom" I said kissing her cheek "oh mija who were you gonna kiss? It's the sixth time you've said that" I blushed "she was gonna kiss y/n" Sophie said smirking "shut it Sophie!" I said blushing "he carried her to her bed! He's so cute mom!" I looked at my mom "if his better than austrin I'm fine with him" she said handing me my lunch money "Austin mom" I grabbed my keys "bye love you!"
I made my way to school wow no one here I think I'm to early ughhhh I could've slept more!! A mustang 1976 ct parked next to mine hey I know that car the door opened and y/n popped out he made his way where I was and smiled shyly omg is he trying to kill me!? His so cute I swear "so you do like him" I jumped damn she trying to kill me to!? "Ally! You scared the shit out of me!!" She smirked "so you want y/n to kill you?" I blushed "did I say that out loud!? Oh my bananas" she nodded smiling "my mila haves a crush!! And he's not that ugly" she wiggled her eyes brows "shhh Jesus don't say it out loud someone could hear you" she gave me a disappointed look "you know his my lab partner and he's really nice but to shy and a book worm take a risk before I do" oh hell naw. Ugh stupid ball of sun gone I can't be mad at her
Spanish my favorite subject and the best thing is I share this class with y/n
"So I want every one of you to say something in Spanish will start with y/n" oh this should be good "ermmm okay ummm hola soy y/n ammm yo eat burritos y me gusta ver películas"
(Hi I'm y/n I eat burritos and I like to watch movies) not bad he sounds so cute they kept passing everyone until the bell saved half of them.
I made my way to luck smiling only thinking that y/n took me to my bed that sounded so wrong...mhm I wonder how big it.. "Hey babe!" Ugh Austin "hi baby" I pecked his cheek "so how was your meeting with soph yesterday?" He asked taking my hand I smiled at the memories "it was so fun we went for icecream" mm vanilla on y/n lips mmmm "that's cute babe" he said pecking my lips ewww "hey where's soda boy? Need to pick on him today" not again please.. "I don't know where that nerd is" went to his locker 208 combination 30456 stalker much? Nah "I swear he looks at you I hate it" omg does he? "Ehhh I don't care" actually I do care how not to care!? "There he is" babe run! He can't listen to you ya dingdong! "Hey yo soda boiii!!" He looked up and saw then he saw me his little smile was gone wait is he talking to Dinah? He is!! Noo!! "W-what?" He said fixing his glasses "w-what? Can't talk right?" He said taking his glasses "got another pair?" He nodded still looking down I saw Dinah looking at me she mouthed 'don't do it trust me' "here babe do it for me" Austin said handing me his glasses ahh damn I'm sorry.. I broke them into half "how are you gonna see now nerdy boy!?" I said laughing he just got up took them out of my hand and whispered in my "I thought you were my f-friend" his voice cracked at the end I swear I felt my stomach feel the pain of his words "back up weirdo she's mine!" Austin said pushing him away from me "stop it mahone or I'll give you a poly beat down right now Dorito boy " Dinah said pushing Austin then she came to me an whispered "I finally got him to hang out with you but you ruined it" she walked away "y/n yo sherlock wait!" (Sherlock is your nickname from Dinah) he was gonna hang out with me..
DINAH'S POV* -u- (had to do it)
Mila won't shut up about y/n might as well help her I talked to him before the Mahone thing, he is really nice he even did my homework right there I didn't even asked, He looked really hurt when chancho broke his dorky glasses damn! I finally got it to go out with us but now I don't think he will what have you done Camila..
Y/N Pov*
"Again I'm blind once again god damn it!!" Someone slapped my head "ouch!! Hey! Why d-did y-you do that!?" It's ally? Yeah that's her name "don't say his name in a curse!!" She hugged me what? "W-why are y-you hugging me?" I hugged back and saw we smile wow like sunshine " I thought you needs a hug you looked really hurt over there" I looked down "thanks mama sunshine" she giggled and handed me a pair of glasses "how did you-" "oh I have my ways kiddo" I smiled and took them everything wasn't blurry anymore "thanks again really" I smiled and hugged her she's so short omg "welcom-" "ALLY BROOKE HERNANDEZ!!! Here now!!" Camila? What does she want? "I'll be back" I nodded and walked away
Camila's Pov*

I went running after y/n god I need to say sorry! I went to his locker and saw him hugging ally -.- that ball of sunshine -.- "ALLY BROOKE HERNANDEZ!! Here now!!" I yelled she came here and looked confused confused my ass "what?" I have we my best death glare "what? What!? You know I love him don't go all over him" I whispered/ yell she giggled "mila if you don't show it I will he smells good" she smirked oh no "please just stay away from him" I begged "you made him cry mila but okay I'll just be friends then" she smiled oh what a relief "thanks ally it's just that I really love him" "love who?" Austin said crap...
___________________________
Hiiii here's another chapteeeer!! Hope you girls/ guys like it so far!! Thank you so much for reading it really means a lot you guys make my day thank you! Love you!