Chapter 6

Y/N Pov*
I thought she was my friend..how could I even think that? She's just like the rest..God I'm a mess I'm all sticky. I went to my locker grabbing a shirt yes I keep a shirt in my locker, I looked around and no one was here so I took of my shirt and changed it for the clean one ah much better now I need some pants I looked at the time 12:30 the bell rung good thing first day of school is half day, Alexa gets out at 1:00 got time to get there, I closed my locker grabbing my bag "hey soda boy! "Soda dude!" "Milk!!" I looked down holding in tears fudge! This is hard.. "I was walking to the door when someone yelled  "loser boy! Hi!" Camila..why? I thought she was nice I ignored her and kept walking "I'm talking to you!" I kept walking until someone slammed me into the lockers ouch! My head it's getting dizzy "she's talking to you soda boy!" Y felt something wet on the back of my head then shit! My tummy! "You gonna talk!?" Austin yelled at my face "fight fight fight!" Everyone was shouting until he slammed my head again it hurt so much everything went black..
Camilas Pov*
"Mila you should say sorry to Adam" Dinah said I looked at her "his name is y/n and I can't I made him cry he must hate me " I said looking Down the bell! Yes! It's over! "Doesn't matter just do it" she said as we walked to the doors "look there he is right now go" I shot my head up and looked at him from the back dayuum he haves a nice ass why didn't I notice? And he changes is shirt
"Loser boy hi!" I yelled and saw Dinah shake her head he kept waking "I'm talking to you!" I shouted until Austin's voice came in "she's talking to you soda boy!" He said slamming him into the lockers no no no my baby "yon gonna talk!?" Austin shouted and everyone started to shout fight! No god no he punched his stomach and slammed his head against the locker letting him go he fell to the floor..he's by getting up.. "Yo man I think you went to far.." Shawn said pulling him away "it's never to much" he said kicking him again like 3 times "dude just leave him.." The finally pulled him away everyone left the just left him laying there.. "Mila..go help him " Dinah said snapping me out of my thought I quickly ran to him getting on the floor holding him to my chest "omg he's bleeding.." I said looking at Dinah "let's take him to the nurse!!" I kissed his forehead getting him Dinah helping me "I'm sorry baby.." We picked him up taking him to nurse she saw him and helped him right away "he should wake up in a few hours that was a big fall he had there" we nodded I took a seat next to him playing with his hair "um excuse me I think you should pick up his sister" she said looking at me "sorry?" "Her sister she got out a few minutes ago "then let's go cmon Dinah" we picked him up carrying him to the laying him in the back and drove to her school.

Y/N pov*
I woke up with a pain all over my body I looked around and I was in a car I sat up "where am I?" I looked at the drivers seat "In a car you passed out and we're gonna pick up your sister were almost there" Dinah said I nodded and looked the passengers seat Camilla was there looking down she looked down and gave me a small smile I looked away.
Few minutes later we got there I jumped out of the car and ran to Alexa she was the only one there "baby!" I said making her look up her face lighten up and she ran to me and jumped "y/n!!" God that hurt "hi baby how was your day" she smiled "it was fun! I made a new friend!" She said smiling while I walked go the girls standing I front of them "really? What's her name nugget?" I asked looking at her "her name is Sophia" Camilla head shot up looking at her smiling "Cabello?" Alexa nodded "that's my sister!" Alexa didn't respond hiding her face in my neck "s-sorry she's s-shy" I said looking at camila "it's ok" I nodded "um Dinah could you take me back to school? My car is over there " I said blushing "sure dawg hope in" I smirks and got him with my little koala.
We got there in minutes and Camilla was looking at me Alexa felt the state as she whispered in my ear " she's looking at us y/n" I nodded and told her to ignore she nodded
"Well t-thank girls r-really" I smiled at them "no problemo" Dinah said and I looked at Camila "it was nothing" I nodded and said goodbye as we hopped in my car driving home.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiii I think I'm boring you guys but next chapter it's gonna be different promise thank you for reading!! Love you guys!