Chapter 8

Y/N Pov*
We walked to my car after Camila calling her mom telling here were she was going with Sophie we turned the radio on and clouds was on from 1D me and camila had our little fangirl moment "OMG!!!" We said at the same time and started singing
We're never coming back down as we're looking down at the clouds!
Here We go again another go round for my friends!
The song finished as I giggled looking at camila she smiled until we heard Sophie "I totally ship them" I blushed and kept driving "Sophie your turning into Dinah ya know that?" I laughed "yeah I know chancho" we kept singing until I parked infront of the icecream shop
"We're here!" Alexa and Sophie ran inside "there so cute " I said smiling looking at camila then I realized that I was with her with THE CAMILA CABELLO omg "yeah I know" she said as we walked inside  Alexa and Sophie already had their icecream camila ordered and I payed and sat down where the girls were "so how did you to meet?" I asked looking at Alexa and Sophie "Sophie asked what I was and I said I nugget!" She said smiling I started to laugh my ass off "well you at my nugget I said looking at her smiling "so how did you guys meet?" They asked the same time I looked at Camila and she's looked at me "when we were in 6th grade I forgot my lunch money and he gave me his" Sophie stopped eating and smirked "so his the cute guy you talk about?" I looked at Camila and she had her eyes wide open "no Sophie that's Austin" I looked down and Alexa sat on my lap whispering in my ear "she's a ding-dong bromad" (brother, mom, dad) I smiled and kissed her cheek she backed up "woo woo your embarrassing me y/n!!" We laughed and smiled I got my phone out and checked the time "I should get you girls home it's late " i said looking at Camila and she nodded we got up and made our way to the parking lot getting in the car  driving to their house.
Once I parked I notice that camila fell asleep "kaki!" She whispered/yelled "shhh let let her sleep" I said opening her door and carrying her bridal style Sophie opened the door running around "hey Sophie! Where's her room?" I asked and she said "upstairs last room in the hall" I nodded and walked up stair till I got to the last room I opened the door carefully and walked to the bed laying her down and tucking her in, awwww she looks so cute! I wanna take a picture! Creepy? Not at all "night Camila sweet dreams" I said and kissed her forehead, I got out and made my way outside and drove back home.
I parked inside the garage and looked in the back that Alexa was sleeping
I picked her taking my shoes off walking up to her room and did the same thing that I did with Camila an I played her music box, I laid down with her and cuddled her until I fell asleep as well.
Camilas Pov*
I woke up remembering I was in y/n car but I was laying down the heck? I saw I was in my room I checked the time and it was 9:30 pm "hey kaki!" Sophie said running inside my room jumping on my bed "hey butterfly where's y/n? I asked and she wiggled her eyebrows omg just like Dinah "you fell asleep in the car and he carried you up here" she said smirking..so it wasn't a dream..he kissed my forehead and said goodnight..OH MY FREAKING BANANAS!! "Really?" She nodded and walked out omg my baby is so cute and adorable and and omg!! Can't wait for tomorrow..oh yeah..school..now I gotta treat him like shit...ughh..
___________________________
Hi!! Thanks for reading sorry if I'm late just got out of work if there's any bad grammar sorry I was busy when I was writing love you guys!