Chapter 21

Y/N Pov*
She went to far!! Rape her?? Are you serious? You've got to be fucking kidding me that went to far and she still tried to be all cute and shit? Fuck no! I'm tired of being bullied being pushed down! Why can't she just try and date me in public? Oh yeah cause I'm gonna rape her! I just ran off its 11 I just got to me house screaming my lungs out I threw my bag to the couch and my phone out of my pocket 11 messages 'girl of my dreams' 4 missed calls 'girl of my dream' she haves the guts to call me after what she did? I just got punched and kicked because of her not once but twice I'm just gonna go take a shower and clear my mind I walked up went to my room and took a towel and boxers and shorts out and Walked to the bathroom.
It's warm I love showers it's just like standing in the rain with warm water

Down to Earth
Keep 'em falling when I know it hurts
Going faster than a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow
Down to Earth
It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns
Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round
Moving in reverse with no way out

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you
I closed my eyes I can feel tears running down my cheeks and sang louder

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah

I slide my self down the wall the water got a bit colder but doesn't matter I closed my eyes

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart

I felt someone hug me wtf? I opened my eyes Camila..she's in my shower hugging me..."y-your I-in my shower.." I looked at her and tried to get up "I-I'm naked" "I don't care I won't get up until you forgive me, y/n please I'm sorry" her voice cracked she started crying if she's in my shower and crying that means she does like me right? "Cmon..get up cami" I got up hugging her before she could see me I stepped out and grabbed a towel and tied it to my waist "please y/n please!" She hugged me again I hugged back "cami-" "please..I don't want to lose you when I just got you.." I pecked her forehead and she looked up at me "I forgive you just don't cry anymore" she smiled and hugged me tighter "cmon lets get you dry clothes" I grabbed her hand and walked her to my room I took out some sweatpants and a batman shirt and some boxers "umm use this while your clothes dry here I'll leave you and change" she nodded and I walked out I went to the bathroom and got my boxers and dried my self off I felt someone looking at "stop staring I'm h-half naked" I took my shorts and slipped them on "can we cuddle pwease?" I looked at her she looks so cute in my clothes "yeah cami" she smiled and tugged me to my room and pushed me on my bed don't think you perv happy thoughts happy thoughts she laid her head on my chest I started playing with her hair "c-Camila w-what are we?" She looked up at me "what you want us to be" I shook my head slightly and looked down "I-I want to be y-your boyfriend b-but you don't want to be inpublic with me" she pecked my lips God..her lips are so soft I love the feeling of her lips on mine "you haven't asked me anything and...ugh you can be with me in public" omg "your giving up your reputation for me?" She nodded and pecked my nose I scrunched it and giggled hugging her tightly "thank you for this opportunity I'll try my best to not embarrass you I promise" she smiled and hugged back she whispered "I can finally call you mine y/f/n Your mine you got it?" I nodded "I'm yours and your mine Camila Cabello" wait how did she get in here? It was locked I swear "how did you get in here?" I looked her it looked like she started to panic "I-I.."
___________________________
The song is called infinity by one direction Cx hope your guys liking this so far got a few surprises coming up for you! Thank you for reading love u!