Chapter 22

Y/N Pov*
"I..." "You..?" She sat up and looked at me "I know where you have your spare key please don't hate me" she said looking down how does she knows that? "It's alright? I guess how do you know that?" She started playing with her fingers "remember I told you I like you since 6th grade?" I nodded and told her continue "I um I followed you once and saw where you had a key so when I came here today I thought of the same place so..yeah.." I don't know if I should be scared or? "How much do you know about me?" She looked up and smiled "y/f/n you were born on y/b/d (ur b day) and your favorite movie is maze runner your favorite book is maze runner to your fav-" "oh my god how do you know that?" Holy shit how does she knows all this? "In 7th grade we did I test of our selfs remember?" I nodded "well I um kinda stoled your so..yeah.." "So you took my homework makes sense now"It really does cause one day I took my favorite sweater and never saw it again "you took my sweater to?"she nodded and blushed "y-yeah I still use it when I sleep..even though it doesn't smell like you..oh my god did I just said that?" I started giggling "yes you did" she looked and and started saying something I couldn't hear "hey don't be embarrassed remember the day you lost your blue Spider-Man beanie?" She looked up and nodded I got up and walked to my closet and took out a box "what's in the box?" I opened it "it's my special box it haves the things I love or memories" she looked in I took out the beanie "oh my god my beanie!!" She grabbed it and smelled it "holy shit it still smells like me how?" I can feel my face burning right now "I-I I don't know how but every time I wonder how you smell I just smell it" what did I just say oh my god omg omg am so stupid!! "Awww that's so cute y/n!! And your shirt doesn't smell like you anymore" "I'll give you the clothes you have now if you want just give them to me and I'll wash them and there you go, my smell again" she smiled and hugged me I hugged back god I could get so use to this but maybe I shouldn't..I'll just live the moment "thank you Mrcuddles..you know I've always had a question..if you want to answer it don't it's okay.." I nodded and looked at her she looked down I followed her gaze it went to my..my you know friend my buddy holy shit she's gonna ask "how long is it?" She did "I-I I don't know actually..but I-it's b-big" what the fuck are you saying!!!??? Shut up!! She's still looking oh my hard don have dirty thoughts control your self I felt her breath on my ear "one day..it will be mine..and you'll be fully mine.." She said in a seductive way holy shit don't staaahhp "STAHP Camila your gonna make a situation happen!" She giggled and hugged me uffff thank god she stopped "sowwie Mrcuddles" awww she so cute "is okay brownie" I pecked her cheek and smiled thought that it's already November damn time flys right? Shit the dance "umm brownie?" She hummed in response I got on my knees "your not gonna propose are you? Cause I have everything planned already" "you planned our wedding?" She planned our wedding that's the cutest thing ever I swear "y-yeah" she blushed and looked at me "one day I'll be in the same position but different place" I winked at her and she smiled "okay so Camila would you g-go to the dance with me? I-I mean it's okay if you don't want to I-I-" "I would love to go with you y/n" "I thought you were gonna say no for a moment" I hugged her and placed my head on her shoulder I feel so happy with you Camila... "I feel happy with you to Mrcuddles and yes you said that out loud" I giggled "I love you Camila.." She hugged me tighter "I love you to y/n" does she mean it? "Do you mean it..?" She looked at me..
___________________________
3 more chapters for dah surprise!! Drama coming up heads up^^ but it will get better trust me 🚀 and holy shit 2.14k omg I feel popular in a way xD thank u!! I love you!!