Chapter 27

Okay so should I make another fanfic?? And 3k!! Thank you I love you!! Enjoy!
Y/N Pov*
Holy shit guys best night evaaah!! Now I'm so fucking nervous why?
Well I'm asking Alejandro for his daughter hand yep were getting married, why!? Well a few days ago we had fun ya know..you know what I mean and I forgot to use protection so Camila's pregnant! I'm not going to be like other guys just run out of this problem, this isn't a problem for me at all why? Cause I love her with all my heart and my childhood dream is coming true I'm marrying Camila Cabello, I know were to young honestly I don't care if she said yes to my proposal then she does love me.
The time is now cmon y/n you can do this right now I was sitting in the cabello's living room I'm waiting for Alejandro "is there something you wanted to talk about y/n?" He walked down looking at me I nodded in response "I wanted to ask you for permission" he looked at me and smiled "for what?" "I want to natty your daughter" his eyes widen his jaw fell "why is that?" I looked at Camila she squeezed my hand "she's pregnant but!! I want to take care of your daughter I want to love her every single moment I'm willing to work I'll give her what she wants I'll make her happy I just want to be with her I love her so much" I looked at sinu of course we told her first and she said yes "y/n..promise to take care of her? Love her and respect her?" I nodded quickly "yes sir I promise I'll protect her love her and respect her at all time" he nodded and smiled "welcome to the family y/n" I smiled and looked and Camila she had read in her eyes I hugged her tight she whispered close to my ears " I love you finally I can call you mine" I smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you Camila I can't wait to marry you" I looked away and got up to hug Alejandro he got up to and we hugged "thank you so much" "thank you for making her happy" I giggled and jumped like a little kid every one started laughing I can't believe this!! I'm getting married!! "So about our grandson or daughter " I looked at sinu and nodded sitting next to Camila again " yes?" We said in Union  "congratulation" me and Camila smiled I palmed her tummy and kissed her cheek god I feel so happy I told Alexa she's having a sister yeah sister cause she's like my daughter and she got so happy and I had the perfect idea , I wanna do the same thing as my parents did take a picture every month of me and Camila and Alexa of her tummy growing I smiled at the thought "alright so Camila so you want to move in with me? Or stay here with your parents? You chose bello" she smiled "mami papi is it okay I I move in with y/n?" The looked like they were thinking It but they said yes! Okay so I don't need a job I have a lot of saving I mean like a lot plus my parents send a lot of money every month but I'll find a job when it's necessary of course I really can't believe this..I'm getting married.

6 hours later

We took Camila's stuff to my house and placed her things in my room of course it's big enough for both of us
We all took a shower already Alexa's in bed she's still mad at Camila for what happened at prom but she's happy
"Mrcuddlessss" I walked in the room "yes?" Camila smiled I'll never get tired of seeing that beautiful smile "come cuddle with me" she pouted she's so cuteeee her big brown here's her lips her hair she's perfect I walked to her and laid down next to her wrapping my arms around her chest "did you already told the girls?" She laughed nodding "they went all crazy and started fighting who would be the maid of honor" I giggled I imagine Dinah going all ghetto on their asses and giving them a Poly beat down while ally takes her bible trying to stop her hahah funny "who did you pick future mrs y/l/n?" She smiled and faced me "Lauren she was the only one who didn't fight so I picked her" I smiled then I realized who was gonna be my man? The one next to me? I have no friends no one to ask or invite not even my family.."babe you alright?" I shook my head "what's wrong?" "I don't have friends..who's gonna be my man? My family I don't know them..I have no idea where they are.." I kept looking down until I felt soft lips on mine they pulled away fast I looked at Camila "doesn't matter Mrcuddles will fix this alright?"I nodded and smiled she always makes me happy when I'm sad she started closing her eyes I turned the light off and hugged her tight kissing her forehead "goodnight love" I fell asleep with the thought of getting married