Chapter 28

Y/N Pov*
It's been a month now and Camila's tummy is growing she looks so cute! But damn she gets weird sometimes she's mad sometimes she's happy sometimes she's horny AF and god she craves weird things she ate a pickle with peanut butter the other day god it was weird but oh well, ok! So we have everything planned out already we already reserved the ball room, we haven't bought her dress cause we have to wait another month and her tummy is going to be bigger and she want to buy it with her mum and the girls she bought my suit already, we have dippers, clothes baby size we already did his/her room it's cute! "Babe.." Camila said I hummed in response looking at her "are you errrr going to invite Becky?" Becky and I are like best friends now she's like my sister now "yeah b.b why?" Shit y/n!! Why are you so stupid!? She hates her!! "Do you want me to invite her?" She shook her head no "I have the feeling she likes you" don't make her mad she's scary when she's mad I got up and hugged her behind her waist wrapping my arms around her tummy "I love you that's why I'm marrying you b.b and this nugget right in here" I poked her a little bit it made her giggle i smiled at the sound "is going to be our little nugget and Becky she's not pregnant with my baby or is she wearing the ring you have on is she?" She shook her head I sat down pulling her down with me her face in the crook of my neck "see she's just a friend I love you" I pecked her lips for 6 seconds I love it the feeling everything "I knew that cutie I just wanted you to say it" I giggled "your so adorable I swear" she blushed and started kissing my neck God.. She found my sweet spot oh..I let out a quiet moan soon she started straddling me I felt my self getting hard she started moving her hips on my friend "c-Camila I-I'm gonna h-hurt the b-baby" she palmed me "fuck ughh" there was a knock on the door thank god "ugh I'll get you later this won't end like this" she said and walked to the bathroom dang see what I told you? I got up and walked to the door "what's wrong nugget?" She smiled and took my hand "I'm having a tea party so in my room now!!" I nodded quickly and followed her.
Camila's Pov*
So close to fuck him don't get me wrong I'm not using him for that, I just feel the need to do it I can't control my self the water is cooling me down he's getting punished later.
I walked out got dressed "where is he..?" I hear laughing from Alexa's room maybe he's in there I stepped beside the door so they wouldn't see me "cmon bromad! Do you accent!" He laughed "ok!! Ejeeeem! Alright mrs.teddy bear how could you do that to your cookie!?" He's British!? Fucking British!! Oh Jesus Christ!! That's so freaking hot! Snap out of it!! Calm down Camila! I walked in and sat in a chair "oh glad for you to join love!" Y/n said still in accent ugh so hot "that's I nice British accent you got there babe " "he's British Camila that's why it's so good" Alexa started giggling I smiled and looked at y/n he nodded "sorry I didn't " "is okay" I got close to his ear "you better moan my name with your accent got it?" I grabbed is tight running my hand up he quickly got up nodding "race ya to the kitchen!!" He ran out Alexa following him laughing he's so cute with kids just a month for our wedding and he'll be mineeeeee and 8 more months!! Oh did I tell you my friend Jerry he's a detective so I called him and asked if he could find someone..guess who? I think y/n will love my surprise for him