Part 1

"Please stop" I screamed, as she stood over me with rage in her eyes.
"Why tf is she texting you" Tay yelled holding up my phone with the text messages open.

"Baby I told you she was just my friend" I said with fear in my voice as tears rolled down my cheeks .I sat in the corner that I bagged into once she came after me, she looked down at me then back at the text messages. After a few seconds of strolling she reached down and slapped me.
"I dont want you texting no one else" she yelled before throwing my phone down and walking away. I sat there crying, thinking ..
I hate who she turned into when we first met this was not who she was, she was so sweet, caring, loving and most of all she trusted me. I wouldn't cheat on Tay, I loved her to damn much. With her being in and out of jail, I couldn't do shit but support and love her. She was to deep in drug gang for her to turn back, soo I hadda get w/ the program fast ass hell.
"KayCee!!" Tay yelled knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked up acknowledging her, she sat there bagging sacks of weed focused on what she doing she didn't look up.
"Go get ready, we gotta go make some plays." She said finally looking up, I just nodded and got up. I went to the hall closet to get a face towel and towel, then went to the bathroom in our room. I undressed and cut on the water waiting on it to warm up, I sat on the side of the tub. Once it warmed up I got in, letting the water run down my body. After about 5 mins of just letting the water run, I looked down noticing all the scares and bruises from the nights me and Tay would fight. After I bathed, I cut the water off and got out. I grabbed my towel and dried off, then rapped it around me. Walking back in the room I started going through my dresser looking for something to wear. I pulled out a pink tank top some dark denim Levi's and pink sandals, I layed it out on the bed.
Tay came up behind and grabbed my waist, kissing on my neck. I turned around and she pushed me on the bed taking off my towel, kissing down my body. I wasn't in the mood for sex, my body was hurting and sore but i knew if i did try to fight it she would take it anyways. She continued kissing down my body in till she reached my pussy, she began to suck my clit slowly before spitting on my pussy. She licked up and down repeatedly then started sticking her tongue in and out of me before shoving two fingers in. Just because I didn't wont to have sex, didn't stop it from feeling good. Moans escaped my mouth getting louder and louder as I began to squirt, then cum in her mouth. She kept licking till I was dry,
"Im sorry baby" she said as she stood up.
"Its okay" i told her holding out my hand for her to help me up.
She pulled me up into a tight hug and kiss on the forehead. "I love you so much, you mines and only mines." She told me
"I love you too" I replied. After she released me from our hug she walked out and i put on some lotion and threw on my clothes. After getting ready, I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I gathered my things then headed to the living room, Tay put half of the sacks of weed in her pocket then the other half in the whole under the couch. Then we both headed to the car.

Vote💖
Comment💖