Part 15

"Pushhhhhh" the doctor yelled as I started to push out my second child. My son was born first, Ra'Shun Tyler Williams Then my little angel Ra'Shuna Taylor  Williams... Yesss their names mixed with both of their names.

Once the nurse left with the twins, the doctors told me to get some rest. There was difficulties with the birth because my blood pressure was high while I was giving birth. Tay eventually came back and layed on the couch after they took the twins, Ray layed next to me in a lounge chair. Sitting there, I couldn't do anything but think about what decisions I made.

I wanted to be with both of them but me and Taylor had history we had a relationship that I wasn't ready to let go of. We been together for so long, I betrayed my own mother for her. I loved so much, I just had her fucking kids for god sake. Im not leaving her, period.
But Ratio sooo sweet, she cares she listens.

She doesn't abuse me she trusts me, she loves me for me. She accepted me and my kids she build a home for me and my kids to be stabled. She accepts my past, im not finna lose her. She actually understands me, why would I give up on this girl who cares sooo much about im not finna give up on her. Imma fight for her and get her back.

Ughhhh my thoughts flooded me, i supposed to be resting . Fuck it im going to bed.

Vote 💖
Comment 💖