Part 2

After a long day of riding around selling weed, and just riding around w/ Tay. She finally took me home, we pulled up in the drive way. "Im going out bae" she looked at me and said, i nodded and kissed her lips then got out. "I love you" I told her before getting out. I walked to the door and went in side, i was tired asf hell. I took a quick shower, then layed down. I quickly fell asleep watching family guy on adult swim.

The next morning I woke notice Tay wasn't beside me, I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene routine. Once I finish i then went to the living room to see if Tay's car was outside, & it wasnt. So she didnt come home last night, i grabbed my phone and called her ..

"Wassup babe" she said sounding half sleep
"Where are you babe" i asked
"Im on the way bae" she said, i hung up in frustration.

~
"Bae" she yelled walking in the front door, she threw her keys down on the coffee table and plopped down on the coach.
"Where were you?" I asked walking from the kitchen w/ a big sundae i just made with two spoons. I sat next to her holding the bowl in the middle as she grabbed her spoon, "Hotel" she finally answered as she swallowed her ice cream.
I raised my eyebrow "why were you at a hotel Tae" i asked looking at her noticing the hickeys and lip gloss on her neck.
She stuck her spoon in the ice cream as I sat it on the table, she didn't say anything she just looked away. I got up and head to our bed room preparing to pack my stuff up, warm tears flowing down my face. "Where you going?!" Tay said standing in the doorway. I completely ignored her grabbing my charger outta the wall throwing it in my bag, the tears flowed harder as I looked at her with pain in her eyes. I knew Tay loved me but she was becoming a totally different person, cheating and being abusive thats not who she is. She just stared at me as i continued to pack
"Im sorry" she mumbled I glanced up at her
"No your not, you should have just stayed w/ that bitch Tay. Im soo tired of this!! Wtf am I doing wrong" i yelled sitting on the bed beside my bag wiping my tears.
"Am I gaining weight?are you no longer attracted to me? You wouldn't treat me like this if you really loved me Taylor!" I said before getting grabbing my bag, keys, and phone. I pushed past her walking at a fast paste. She ran behind me a grabbed my arm
"I do love you Kay" she said, I snatched away walking out the front door to my car. I threw my bags in the back, i looked at her as tears started running down her face. She stood in the doorway, she knew my mind was made up so she didnt bother coming after me.