Part 19

I heard the twins crying so I sat up and looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning. I got up and went in the twins room and grabbed both of them and took them in my room.

"Tay" i said walking in,
"Hmm" she said  still sleep turning the other way.
I walked over to her and shook her,
"What Kay?" She said getting irritated.
"Can you please hold them while i warm up they bottle" i asked her.

"Yeah" she said sitting up taking the twins from me. I walked over to the kitchen in our room and warmed the twins bottle, I gave Tay one and I took the other one. I got Shun from her and fed him, once he was finished I burped him then changed his diaper. Tay did the same with Shuna, once they both ate they were out like the light. We took them both back to their room and put them in their cribs.

"I dont like the fact they I wont be able to see my kids everyday Kay'Ceria. I think you should move in with me" Tay said as we walked back to my room.

"You know how I feel about that, you need to work on your anger and get help Taylor" i told her as I plopped down on the bed.

"Im getting he-" she started to say as she got cut off by my ringtone
I looked over at the clock which said 6:34am, I didn't even notice that it took so long

"Hello" i answered
"Wassup bae" Ray said
"Hey babe" i said excitedly
Tay looked over at me with a look of death.
"Wyd" Ray asked
"Nothing laying down with the twins" I told her.
"I will be back tomorrow " she told me .
"Okay" i told her
"I gotta go, I love you " she said
"I love you too" i told her before we both hung.

Taylor was just looking at me, after about 5mins of silence she finally said something.

"You love her ?" She asked
I nodded yes, she shook her head.
"Like i was saying, you coming back to stay with me." She strongly.

"No im not Taylor" i told her .
She stood up and got on top of me choked me.

"That was your last fuckin time every telling me no Kay, im trying to change" she said as her grip tightened.
"But you making it very hard, I trying to change for my kids but i be damned if stay with another bitch and love another bitch with my kids. " she said as i tried to get her hand from around my neck.

She finally took her hands from around my neck and started to slid her hands in my pants.

"Take off your clothes." She said snatching down my pants.

I stared at her,

She slapped me
"Bitch take them off!!" She yelled.

I did as she said and took off my clothes,

She started kissing down my body as I continued to cry. She started to lick up and down on my pussy as my body caught chills.
She stuff two fingers in and finger fucking me with all her strength.
"Ahhhhhhhh" i moaned loudly.
"You missed me didn't you?" She asked as she shoved her fingers in and out harder.
"Yess" I screamed
After 15mins more minutes she  stood up and and unbuckled her pants. Her strap poked out her boxers,
She pulled them down and got on too of me and started fucking me.  She banged her body against me for 30 mins, after cuming repeatedly she finally pulled out of my throbbing pussy. She put on her boxers and pants, as i layed there frozen. 

"Get up and get yall shit, we going home. If you dont imma make your life hell, and im taking my kids from you."
She said before walking out.

I did as I was told, I couldn't risk losing my twins again.

Vote 💖
Comment 💖