Part 9

Me and Ray discussed her past, her and her ex Jessie been together for a year and a few months. Jessie was Rays best friend step sister, soo i guess thats why they dated  just to have someone within each other.

"Lets gooo!" Ray yelled in the living room, I rushed out the room stuffing stuff in my purse.

"Come on Come" she rushed me out the door, we both headed to the elevator. Today we had a meeting with Ray team who was building her house that she designed, she would be asking them to add safety stuff for our kids. Then we was going baby shopping, i was excited.

Once we got to Ray house it was beautiful and almost finished,
"Did you design this?" I asked looking at the house in amaze.
"Yep, this is my dream house" she said before getting out, she came around and opened my door. I got out and went in side, it was completely furnished yet but it looked nice. The ceilings were high and the floors were marble, as soon as you walk in its a circular stair case made out of clear
Glass. To you left was the  living room, to the right it was the dining room then the kitchen. The house was plan out and made to ever detail, this house looked damn expensive. I went upstairs to see the baby rooms they started designing, it was beautiful. Half of the room was made for a girl and the other half was made for a boy and the cribs sat directly across from each other.
It was two closets on each side and two bathrooms on each side .  Where the room was divided the colors changed from pink to blue. The bathroom was made for both sexes, i was in love. I opened the closets which were filled with clothes and bottles. I hadda think of names so I can get there names put up on the walls. As I stood there admiring the room Ray came behind me and kissed me.

"Do you like it?" She asked sounding nervous
"I love it" i told her as i turned around and kissed her.
"But wait till you see our room" she said pulling away, she pulled my arm leading me to a room down the hall we passed two more rooms and a bathroom. We went to a room that sat at the end of the hall, the bed was hugeeeeeee, the room was gold and black and it was so big. I felt like it was a apartment in its self, it had a master bath room then a mini kitchen and patio. "This is your side and your closet over here" she said opening the closet.
It was a walk in closet , it was big. My name was on the wall mounted on the wall in gold plates i walked out the closet and seen me and her name was on the wall too over the bed.
.
.

After we left the house, we went to to babies r us and did a lil shopping. We bought a few toys and a swing. We didn't need much because Ray had bought everything already, we purchased our stuff and walked out the store.
"I will pull the car up here " Ray said before walking to the car in the parking lot.
I stood at the from with the basket,

B O O M !
A explosion fired in the back of the parking lot where we parked, i took out running to Rays car. Once i got half way back there Ray car was in black dust still with on going flames.
Ray was on the ground laying on her stomach with her hand over her head.

"Ray!!" I screamed running over there to her, i got on my knees be side her and flipped over her unconscious body.

"Get up! Get up babe!" I begged..

A/N: Soo what do you guys think happened? Do you think Ray is dead? Comment your thoughts.

Vote 💖
Comment 💖