Part 17

"Ms.Williams we are doing everything in our power to find the twins, we questioned your ex she didn't give us any reason to believe she took them. She was actually hurt when she found out." The detective said.

I was released from the hospital 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten out of my bed since then, detective has come to my house every other day to tell me the same thing every single time. They doing all the can but they have no leads.
Ray is back up and walking, she been doing sooo much to help me. Tay came over twice and I no she didn't take them because she is just as hurt as us.

"Imma go head and leave now" the detective said noticing I wasn't going to answer.
"Thank you so much" Ray said to the detective standing up,
"The maid will let you out" she told her before getting back in bed with me.

"We going to find them bae I promise " Ray said rubbing my back.
No one understood my pain because if they did they wouldn't expect me to get over this, the my children are gone. My reason to live is no longer here, my reason to fight is gone. Their gone, and the crazy thing is I haven't even spent a day w/ them. I nodded off to sleep in my thoughts.

The next day

"Here Kay'Ceria" Ray came in our room with a plate of food
" im not hungry" i told her as i told her

BING BING BING BING
Rays phone started going off w/ text messages.

I looked over there at her phone.

It was a message from Jessie that read im going to have your first child so these twins will no longer be needed.

"She got my babes!" I yelled, i grabbed my phone and call the detective and told him about the text.
"Put on some shoes bae" Ray said running downstairs i grabbed my shoes and followed.

We both hopped in the car going to Jessies house. All I could think about was that bitch hurting my kids, imma beat ha ass . Once we pulled up I hopped out the car before Ray could even put the car in park, i ran to the door beating on it. Ray ran behind me knocking on the door. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my hand and walked over to the window, and without thinking twice I punched it busting the window. I climbed in the window and opened the front door for Ray, once we got in we ran around the house looking for my babies or Jessie.