Part 7

5 months later . . .

Im 5 months pregnant and today i have a doctors appointment, just a check up nothing serious. Tay is in jail, she been in there for 2 months, one night I almost lost my baby because she came home drunk & started beating on me. So i called the police, i been living w/ Ray at the hotel in her penthouse since that night.

"Baby lets gooo" Ray yelled sounding inpatient,
I grabbed my purse and cell phone and walked to the living room where Ray was.
"Lets go babe" i told her heading towards the door, i headed to elevator. Once she locked the door she followed behind me,
" you think we gonna be late?" I asked.
"Naa we already downtown, its just a few blocks over"she said as we got on the elevator. I nodded as went down to 1, we went through the lobby out to her car.
.
.

"Hey mommies" My Nurse said as we headed to the back with her.
"Hey" we said together. She was use to Ray coming with me not Tay. I sat up on the table and  laid back pulling up my shirt, Ray say in the chair next to me holding my hand.
She put some substance on my stomach then moved the heart monitor around looking for my babies heart beat.

BaBaBaBoom filled my ears,Ray stood up smiling. My baby heart beat was so fast sounded a lil unstable.

"Why its so fast?" I asked w/ concern
"Dont worry sweetie, the baby probably just excited" the nurse said w/ a southern accent.
"You guys thought of names?" She asked
"Naaa, we waiting on the gender" Ray told her.
Ray was gone be a great daddy, we talked about her being here for my baby. She was more excited then me about this baby. I could see myself with Ray for the rest of my life. I felt like I knew her for soo long, even thought its just been a few months.

"We can find out the gender today if you want " the nurse said we both started smiling.
"We would love too" Ray said taking the words right outta my mouth. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay i will be right back" she said after putting up the heart monitor. After she left the room Ray sat back down,
"Im ready for you to meet my family and friends" she said as she looked up at me.
" Not yet" i told her.

i  wasnt ready to meet her friends and family. I knew her family and friends were a huge part of her life because they were the only people she really had in her life. She talks about then all the time and she also told them alot about me.

"But bae..." She started to say
"Noo bae not yet" i said again,
She shook her head in frustration..
"You guys ready?" The doctor said coming in. "Yes" i said slightly smiling, He sat down next in the rolling chair putting on his gloves. My shirt was still lifted so he just grabbed the monitor and put it on my stomach looking for the gender,
"well its actually 2 in there" he said
" like hell" I yelled jumping up, my eyes almost fell out my head.
"Aint 2 shit in there" i said sternly. The doctor giggled at how serious I was
"Im sorry ." He said still moving the monitor around.

"There we go" he says stopping it in one spot, I looked up at the monitor
"Its a girl and a boy" he said excitedly,
Ray was excited. I just sat there in disbelief, the doctor whipped my stomach and gave Ray the pictures. The doctor left short after that,
"Ion want no damn twins" i said to Ray starting to cry. She walked over and hugged me
"Its okay babe im here for you." She said rubbing my back, As i laid on her chest.
"Lets go bae" she said helping me up, i stood up as Ray whipped my tears. We both left the doctor and went back to the hotel. Ray was finna start back working on the blueprint to the hotel, "bye babe" she said before getting out the car.

I headed to the jail a few blocks over downtown. I pulled up and got out, I signed in and was directed to go sit at table number 3. This will be the the first time i seen Tay since she got here, i sat there for 15 mins.

"Wassup bae" Tay said sitting down across from me.
"Hey" I spoke
"How my baby doing" she said looking down at my stomach.
"Babies, its plural" i told her look down.
"Twins?!" She asked slightly getting loud.
I nodded yes, she was really excited.
I giggled at her excitement, i missed her so fucking much. She stood up and rubbed my belly, I think im in love with too people.

" im not getting out no time soon " she said I nodded .

"Timesss up!!" The guard yelled, "bye baby" she said standing up hugging me. We kissed each other passionately before i left. On the way to the car my phone rang it was
Ray

"Hello?" I answered
"Bitch you need to stay away from my fucking girlfriend " i heard a high pitch voice yell.