Part 18

The house was empty, so i trashed it in frustration. Ray tried to fix everything that i messed up. I stormed out in frustration.

Its been 3 months since then... still no leads in the case and not another word from Jessie, Ray looked none stop for a month. The scariest thing is not knowing whether their even alive.

"Baeeee" Ray yelled looking for her red polo button down, we had court today. We were suing the hospital for not having working cameras to see who took the twins.

Ding
The door bell rang, i got up and went to the door. I open the door and didn't see anyone, I opened the door and seen to car seats with covers over them. I pulled the covers from off top of them both it was the twins, Ra'Shun was woke looking around and Ra'Shuna was sleeping.

"RAY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs grabbing there car seats looking around trying to see who left them. They both were completely naked with bruises on them.

Ray came running up behind me
"Oh my god" she said grabbing the car seats from me and went in the house. I followed her inside,
"We gotta take them to the hospital to make sure they okay" she said putting on her shoes.
I ran and grabbed my shoes and followed her we both ran to the car after she buckled them in she got in driver seat and we raced to the hospital.
Once we got to the hospital we sat there till our name was called, once we got to the back they did a natural check on the twins. Besides the bruises they said the twins were fine. The doctor said they were under weight for their age.

Then we left the hospital, going home.

"I gotta go to work tonight, i will be back in two days." Ray said as we turned into our neighborhood.
"Why so long Ray? We just got our kids back." I said kinda confused

"Iknoo bae but i gotta go to Florida so I can sale my blueprint for this college I designed" she said pulling in to our driveway.

"But tonight Ray?" I asked
She nodded yes
"Fine" i said getting out the car i went to the back and grabbed the twins and went inside as Ray backed out the drive and left.

I just dont believe that she had to make a trip to Florida out of the blue, beside that i went on inside.

Ra'Shun started crying which woke up Ra'Shuna who started crying. I went upstairs to their room and ran their bath water in Ra'Shun bathroom. I bathed both of them one by one, then took them in my room and lotion them up. I put them on a diaper and a onesie they still was cry louder and louder, I put them in their baby rocker as I went in our rooms kitchen to make them a bottle. I made 4 bottles 2 for each when I was done i sat on my bed i grabbed the twins. I layed Shun in my lap & propped his bottle up on a blanket and held Shuna in my arms feeding her a bottle. They both drank like they haven't haven't ate anything in days. Shun drank 2 inna half bottles Shuna drank only one. Then I rocked them to sleep then took them in their room and put them both in their cribs. I cut on the baby monitor and clip the other one on to my hip. I closed their door otw out, i went back in my room and called Tay

"Hello?" She answered
"Hey" I said
"Wassup ?" She said sounding annoyed.
" We found the twins Tay" i told her.
" Fr? Dont play w/ me on blood ." She said sounding excited.
"Im serious you can come see them" i told her
"Where you at?" She asked
"Home " i told her.
"Im otw " she told me before we both hung up. I hopped and took a quick shower, i got out and wrapped a towel around me the went in my room. One of the twins start crying so i went in there room . It was Shun, i grabbed him and started rocking him. As I rocked him the door bell rang, I tighten my towel then went downstairs Still rocking Shun. I opened the door for Tay, she immediately grabbed Shun outta my arms.

"Hey dada man" she said playing with him. He spit up on her.
She started looking for something to wash it with as I closed the for behind her. She snatched the towel from around me and wiped her shirt and his face.
"Really" i said looking at her walking upstairs.
"Aint like ian seen it before " she said following me.
"Shuna in there sleep" i said pointing at the twins room walking down the hall to my room. I put on so pajamas and went the twins room, Shun was back sleep in his crib.

"Im glad their back" she said starring at Shuna
"Me too" I replied.
"Thank you Kay'Ceria, for having them for me. This is all I really wanted, even tho I wasn't expecting two" she said slightly laughing.

"No problem, Taylor you know i will gave you anything. I would have gave you my life if you asked for it, i just still can't understand why you did me the way you did" i told her looking down.

"Im getting help Kay, iknow the things I was doing was right. I wanna change for you and our kids, i wanna win you back." She told me .

I looked up at her,
"This isnt a competition Tay!"  I said getting kinda loud.

"I know Kay'Ceria but I want to deserve you" she said, I just nodded.

I walked out going back to my room, i just got in bed. Tay came in behind me,

"So where your girl?" She asked walking in getting in the bed with me.

"She outta town" i told her
She came behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I layed on her chest dozing off into a deep sleep.