Part 16

Twins in media

"Ms. Williams" the nurse said coming in opening the curtains.
"Rise and shine beautiful" she said as she began to check my blood pressure.
"Good morning " i said sitting up,
"Is her blood pressure lower?" Ray said rubber her eyes.
"Well, its lower but its not where we won't it just yet. But we can actually bring the twins in here now that everything then calmed down." The nurse said
"Can you wait a second, i wanna talk to them first" i told the nurse.
"Okay, just press the button when your ready." She said before leaving the room closing the door behind her.
"Tay, wake up!" I said loudly,
She woke up with a frown on her face. "Tay lemme explain something to you, the twins they are yours yes thats 100% true. But, my heart is with Ray. I really wanna be with her, and i dont feel anything between us anymore. I put up with your shit for so long, im over it." I told her before i looked over at Ray,
"Baby you been there with me since you met me, you accepted me with all this shit going on. You even stayed up with my ex, you told me when we first met I deserve better. Ray you is my better all i want is you and im sorry for everything" I confessed deeply.
She just smiled and grabbed my hand and kissed it. When I glanced up Tay was putting on her shoes, I guess she was leaving. I pressed the nurse button to get her to bring the twins in.
"We not over Kay'Ceria, i guess i gotta beat that shit in your head, i will see you once your released im going to get our home ready for the twins." Tay said before storming out the room.
"She is really crazy" Ray said as i nodded in agreement.
"Hereesss the twins" the nurse said rolling them in.
"What they mixed with?" Ray asks as the nurse brings them closer.
"The sperm donor is mixed white" I explained to her.
Neither of us had spent any time with them since they were born. I grabbed Ra'Shun while Ray grabbed Ra'Shuna, they were still sleep. Like I haven't even seen there eyes yet, but i swear I loved my babies .

We sat there for about 2 hrs just admiring our kids.

" Time for your meds!" The nurse came in saying. The meds they had me on usually put me to sleep, so I gave Ra'Shuna to Ray. After i got my meds no more then 5mins I was sleep.

"Bae!!! The gone!!!! The fucking twins are gone!!" Ray woke me up yelling.