Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
"Baby" I heard someone whisper and shake me "wake up its time for you to go to work" as I opened my eyes I was meet with beautiful blue eyes. "morning babe" I said in my raspy morning voice. I saw Emily bite her bottom lip I chuckled and pecked her lips. "I'm going to make us breakfast so go get ready" with that Emily got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I slowly got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom where I did my business ,and took a shower. I got changed into some grey skiny jeans with my all black converse my read obey shirt and my grey with red obey snapback backwards.

As I was going downstairs to the kitchen I smelled my favorite chocolate chip pancakes. Well let me explain first me and Emily have been dating for almost 2 years. she helped me move on from Lauren well sort of but I'm glad she did I'm happier than I was when we broke up. We moved into our own house 7 months ago. I'm 19 years old birthday is on January 7th. Emily she's 18 years old her birthday is on march 23rd.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Emily talking to me. "Babe hurry up and eat your going to be late to work" "right sorry I was lost in thought". Emily placed a plate of delicious looking pancakes in front of me and for herself and we ate. When I was done eating I quickly washed my plate went upstairs to brush my teeth. I went downstairs and said "Em babe I'm leaving" I heard footsteps running towards the door "OK good look Mr.Director" I gave her a passionate kiss "Thanks" and went out side to my car.

When I got in the car I turned on the radio
" Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it"
(Skip to end of the song)
"And that was worth it by fi-" the man on the radio got cut off by my phone ringing "yello" I said "Y/N come straight to the studio to film and don't worry I already got all your stuff" tom my assistant said "alright thanks I'll see you soon tom"

Skip the rest of the car ride)

Once I got the the studio I was greeted by all the employees. I saw tom and went over to him. "OK so what kind of video are we filming?" I asked tom "its a music video the song is called worth it and its by-" I cut him off "hey I heard that song on the radio today while coming to work" he nodded and we went were the magic begins, filming.

As I was making sure the lighting and cameras were all set I got a call. It was em "hey babe what's up" I said "well I was wondering if I could come by and see you work? My boss cancelled work for everyone today and I have nothing to do" she said "Em of course you could come I always wanted you to see me work" "alright I'll be there in like 25minutes" "OK see you then i love you" "I love you too bye" with that she hung up and I went back to check if everything was OK.

20 minutes later tom came in "hey y/n the girls are going to be late due to traffic" I nodded my head and he went out. I was looking at instagram when I heard someone open the door and I saw Emily come in "Hey babe come sit here with me" I said and patted the spot next to me on the couch. Emily made her way towards me but instead of sitting next to me she sat on my lap like she was straddling me. "I can't wait to see you work" she said and kissed me "well I can't wait for you to see me work" I replied back. "Your cute" she said "no I'm sexy" I said as I winked at her " nuh uh your cute" Emily said as she pinned my hands above my head.
I quickly flipped us over and brought my arms to her sides " say y/n is the most sexy man alive" "NEVER" she screamed "wrong" I said and I started to tickle her "s-st-stop y/n" "not until you say y/n is the most sexy man alive" I said "nope" she said and I started to tickle her more "o-ok sto-stop I'll say it" "Y/N is the most se-" she got cut off by the door openning and in walked 5 girls with a man but one girl caught my eye

Lauren jauregui the one that broke my heart

---

A/N : so I'm continuing this story from my good friend
Lauren-Stories

You should check out her other stories they are really good .

Hope your going to like it and Hope Dinah gets better