Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

What a long day. Tomorrow we start recording the video for I'm In Love With A Monster.I get inside my hotel and start changing into something comfortable. When I was about lay down I heard my phone ring.

Emily's Calling..

*Emily*
"You*

"Hey babe"

"Hey baby what are you doing"

"Nothing about to lay down and sleep a little, what about you what are you doing and how was your day so far"

"I'm just home relaxing and It was great but I miss you a lot " I know she's pouting through the phone

"I miss you to babe just hang in there and these will be over then you will come with me wherever I go but I gotta go I'm tired I love you"

Lie.. well not technically I love her but not like I love Lauren.

"Aww why not stay up and talk to me , I really miss you but I guess I'll let you sleep I love you to bye baby" she said making kisses noise through the phone as she hung up.

I sighed as I was about to lay down again I heard a knock on my door.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I walk to the door and opened it to see who it is but got pushed back to the door as I see the girls come in one by one with snacks and food and drinks.

"YO Dawg move out the way the bad bitches are coming through" Dinah said

I just watched them come in to tired to tell them something so I just let them in.

Lauren being the last one walking in with her head down mumbling a smaill hi.

What's wrong with her?

I closed the door after Lauren came in and walked back to the living room and see the girls fighting to seew what movie they wanted to see.

"Lets watch the women in black 2" Normani said

"No lets watch Straight Outta Compton" Dinah said excited

"Noooo scary movies plzz" Camila said pouting getting under the blankets.

I see Lauren sitting on the couch still quite so I just ket the other girls do what they are doing and sit next to Lauren.

She looked at me and smiled as I do the same.

---

So we just watch Dinah's movie and right now we are watching the Woman In Black 2 and Lauren looked frightened she's hiding behing the blanket like Camila is doing right now.I took some courage and decided to put my arm around her so she could put her head on my chest, at first she looked taken back but went with it.

Through the movie Lauren and the girls were all asleep and the girl right next to me she looks so peacefully and beautiful I just want to kis-

What the hell y/n stop she cheated on you,I bet she still has feelings for you.

I blocked out my thoughts and felt awfully tired still so I just closed my eye's and rest dor tomorrow's big day.

---

"Aww they look so cute"

"Quick take a picture "I head a picture taken

"They clearly still love eachother , we need to get them back together and I Call to be the Caption od my OTP"I heard dinah yell OTP