Chapter 4

~A week later~

Y/N's POV

This whole week has been awkward between Lauren and I and I think the girls have noticed. The Worth It Music Video has over 1M views already just in one week. What can I saw Harmonizers go hard.

Emily and I still keep in touch but we hardly do since I'm so busy with work.They want to start record the music video Im In Love With A Monster tomorrow but won't release it til the end of this month.I'm going to say I love how the song came out ,Lauren got more solos and her husky voice when she sings is so sexy.

"Y/N!" My assistant Tom yelled getting my attention.

"Huh what" I said as he got my attention now.

"Your guitar you wanted" He said handing me my guitar.

"Thanks"I said as he left leaving me alone again in the studio.

I went inside the recording station and hooked up the wire to my guitar and start singing this song I made when I was with Lauren.(Play song from up top)

This songs called"Heart On Fire"

I'm falling in,
I'm falling down.
I wanna begin
But I don't know how
To let you know,
How I'm feeling.
I'm high on hope.
I'm reeling.

[Chorus:]
And I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time.
I've kept it close
Always hoping
With a heart on fire,
A heart on fire.
With a heart on fire,
A heart on fire.

Hand in hand,
Sparkling eyes.
The days are bright,
And so are the nights.
'Cause when I'm with you I'm grinning.
Once I was through
And now I'm winning.

[Chorus:]
No, I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time.
I've kept it close
Always hoping
With a heart on fire,
A heart on fire.
With a heart on fire,
A heart on fire.

Let me walk through life with you.
Everybody dreams of having what we do.
Like we're rolling thunder,
You pull me out from under.

[Chorus:]
No, I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time.
I've kept it close
Always hoping
With a heart on fire,
A heart on fire.
With a heart on fire,
A heart on fire.

A heart on fire.

I stopped streaming my guitar with a tear drop coming down my face.I didn't realize i was crying and wiped it off wit the back of my hand.I heard clapping on the other side as I see the girls of Fifth Harmony standing there smiling at me as Lauren looked at me with a sad smile.

I took off my guitar amd set it aside.

"That was really good y/n we didn't know you could sing like that it was so beautiful " Ally said sweetly as she had her hands ober her heart.

"Thanks Allys it means a lot"

"So who was that song about dawg" Dinah obviously said getting to the point.

"Well it was before Emily and I got together and well 3 years ago I fell in love with this girl who is genuinely so beautiful inside and out and would love to speak her mind and when she would speak her mind she had a way with words and I fell in love with everything she did or say we spent days making memories and how our lives would be when we grew up together. I could be the real me when I was with her and I would tell her how I felt and she would tell me how she felt I loved her well I still do but I thought she loved me when the time I caught her cheating on me with another guy that couldn't love her like I did and that's when I had my heart broken by the girl who I thought loved me but she still has a special place in my heart I wont let go." I said staring at Lauren the whole time with tears in her eyes and well so did the girls to.

"T-That g-girl i-is stupid for cheating on you" Camila said sniffling her nose.

"Yea well I wouldn't have met Emily if it wasnt for her" I told them still looking at Lauren which didn't get unnoticed by Dinah still with tears in her eyes.

"You deserve to be happy y/n , We hope it's with Emily you deserve to be love" Normani told me as her and the girls wiped their tears.

"Thank you, you girls deserve happiness to" I told them as they all gave me a group hug.

Lauren's POV

We walked out the studio and heading out to go back to the hotel when Dinah pulled me aside.

"Spill" Dianh said and I gave her a confused look.

"About what"

"About You and Y/N"

"I don't know what you are talking about Dinah"

"Quit bull shitting me Lauren I saw how you guys look at each other like you guys had some history in the pa- No Fucking Way it was you" Dinah said as I think she knows what's happening I should just keep acting dumb.

"It was me what"I said still acting confuse

"The girl that y/n wrote a song about the girl who cheated on him and broke his heart "

I stood there in shock not knowing what to say.

"Lauren you better have a good explanation to tell me and the girls about you and y/n and why you kept it a secret from us. Wow know when I think of it you acted like you barely met him when we introduced ourselves when we first met y/n , I wonder what he is feeling right now if it was me I would be pissed off" Dinah told me as she looked a little mad.

"LAUREN DINAH COME ON WERE LEAVING!" Camila yelled getting both of our attention

"We will talk about this later"Dinah said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

Only if she and y/n knew I still love him...

----

A/N : Well... I had some feelings I had to give out in the story.