Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

"Guuyyss we should all hangout beside no lips over here " Dinah told us as she pointed at Brad as Lauren gave her a glare.

"If he can't go then I'm not going then" Lauren said as Brad stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever Lo , lets go guys" Dinah said as she told us as we followed her out.I look back at Lauren who was already staring me and I gave her a slight smile as she did the same but looked at Brad after and giving him a kiss on the lips.

I looked away so she wouldn't see me with a hurt expression. I grab Emily's hand as we head out.

---

We were all at a restaurant goofing around taking pictures.
Emily and I took several pictures together making funny faces and kisses on cheek or lips as we all took pictures one by one and group pictures.

As Emily and I took one last picture with a kiss. We heard the 4 girls awe.

"Aww Omg you guys are so cute how long have you guys been together? " Normani told us as the other girls were waiting for an answer.

"Almost 2 years" Emily said proudly as I kissed her cheek.

"Aww that's cute"

We all posted the pictures on instagram and twitter and soon all our phones blew up with notifications.

"Baby I'm tired" Emily said tiredly as she nuzzled her face in my neck.

"I know baby me to" i told her kissing her forehead.

"Hey girls its getting kind of late and we got to start working on a song tomorrow so I think we should head back" I told the girls as they all agreed.

Lauren's POV

I was scrolling through my instagram as I say multiple pictures of the girls and Emily and y/n.I would get notifications saying where was I at but looking at these pictures mad my blood boil as I see pictures of y/n and Emily kissing having a good time.

That's should be me holding, kissing , and taking cute pictures with y/n and doing all those cutesy things couples do.

I felt a pair of lips on my neck and hands on my thighs.I turned my head and smashed my lips against his lips, the kiss was sloppy and didn't feel gentle like y/n's the way he would move his lips passionately agains-

Lauren stop thinking about y/n and focus on Brad.I made my way to his lap and straddled him.
His hands run down my ass as we both kept making out.

"HOI NONE OF THAT SHIT IN HERE!" Dinah yell making me jump off Brad's lap as he stood there with his smirk on his lips.

Disgusting.

I see Dinah grab Brad and threw him out.Thank god for a Dinah.

"Lauren we will talk about this later when I have my holy water and bible with me but as of right now we are going to sleep" Allysus told the girls.

----

~Next Day~

Y/N's POV

I got a call today from my assistant again saying to pack my things because were going to New York with Fifth Harmony to work on another song. They work fast making new music well this one song is for the movie Hotel Transylvania 2.

Right now Emily is helping me pack.I'm going miss her a lot since I'm going to be away for a month in a half I wish I could take her with me but my assistant is going and I need to have him there.

"Make sure to facetime,call and text me while your gone" she said putting clothes in my suitcase.

"Babe I will I promise"

"I know baby maybe we can have a little quickie before you leave " she said seductively crashing her lips against mine

And well you can say we had a hell of time..
---

I'm here in New York since an hour ago. I called Emily to tell her I landed safe. Heard my phone ring and pick it up.

"Hello"

"Y/N they need you in the studio right now they want you amd the girls to start making up ideas for the song" Tom said

"Alright I'll be there" I hung up the phone and left.

--

"So any ideas on how your son wants to be?" I told the girls as they all think pf something

"How about we are like in love with a monster and we don't care what people say because we are in love with a monster?" Lauren said as the rest of the girls agreed and I just look at her in awe.

"Alright so let's come up with lyrics so we can start recording and making the video " I told the girls as they cheered.

~2 am. In the morning~

We finished the song all in one day and we are all exhausted. The song came out good and the girls love it.

Lauren's voice though I think I'm falling for her again.

Lauren and I were the last one's in the studio and decided to talk to her.

"Hey Lauren"

"Yeah"

"Why are you acting like you don't know me around the girls"

"U-u-hh w-well the I didn't tell the girls about us" she said nervously

"Why not?"

"I-I didn't think I would see you again"

I scruffed as I got my things about to go.

"Y/N I'm really sorry about what happen in the past, I regret it I really do I was just missing you and he was there when you weren't there, I lov-

"No don't say it if you dont mean it , I thought you loved me but guess this was just a game to you" I said walking out leaving her behind.
---

A/N : wooh I'm on a roll with updates today.

That picture got me fucked up