Plz read!

..
Hey guys I don't know if I would continue this book if u want me to continue just comment, I've been on writer's block with this story. 

But!  I have some new story ideas but I don't know if I want You to be g!p or not?  And they will probably be Camila/You

Here are some ideas comment which one you would want to read first:

1)Camila had just been saved from a burning building and she's begging to go back in to save her pet dog

2)In which you have the first sentence your soulmate will say to you on your wrist.You was born without a sentence on your wrist. You were bullied your whole life because of that and you started to think that you would never ever have someone.Imagine their surprise when they meet Camila, who is mute, and that has the phrase you say on their wrist.

3)Ready, Set, Go!

A famous and skilled (but arrogant) football player was badly injured due to an accident.  Your coach is close friends with a physiotherapist who specializes in orthopedic physiotherapy and seeks out his help.

The swimmer and the therapist clash due to what happened in the past but surely, they can work together, can't they?

4) The Maniacal Serial Killer

A serial killer is striking the city, seemingly at random. The police have no idea what the connection between the victims is, and the media is having a field day with the story. A sort of mania grips the city, and the body count just keeps getting higher and higher.

---
Also if anyone knows how to do covers would they please make me one?  Or if u guys know anyone just message me :)