Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

Yesterday was close and awkward to be honest.

(flashback)
I walked in Camila's house and everything still looked the same from before. I wait for Camila to close the door so she can lead the way to where i could stay at for the night.

"Hi y/n" Camila said waving her hand shyly.

"Hey Cami" I said giving her a small smile and we both stood there in silence.

Wow this is awkward. There is a long story about us in the past even before Lauren. Long story short Camila and I dated before,I don't know what really happen to both of us when we were younger I guess it was cuz she moved and we lost contact with each other, the girls don't know cuz we kept it on the down low and acted like we haven't met each other before. You can Camila and I are friends now but its kind of a lil awkward.

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice yelling "CAMZ WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG THE MOVIE IS STARTI-- oh hey y/n what are you doing here?" Lauren asked looking at me confusedly.

"Umm I-I-" Camila cut me off " I invited her over for our sleep over if thats okay with you" Camila said winking at me as I just nodded agreeing with her.

"Of course its okay with me " Lauren said a little to excitedly.