Chapter 8

She got me fucked up with her taking off her coat.
---

Y/N's POV

The girls just performed on the Late Late show with James Corden singing the new single I'm In Love With A Monster from Hotel Transylvania 2 for the very first time and let me tell you something I couldn't take my eyes off of Lauren, and OMG when she took off the red coat I died,I couldn't breath throughout the hole performance.

Ugh why she gotta e so darn sexy.Damn you Jauregui genes wait no I take that back hell yea for them Jauregui genes.

Right now the girls and I ae packing to finally head home and have a week off.I really don't want to head home and face Emily but I guess it has to be done some how.I didn't tell Emily I'll be heading back home to Miami tomorrow but I haven't spoke to her since that time.

Anyways I'm done packing and head down to the lobby where the rest of the girls were.

"Hey y/n you ready to go" my assistant told me getting my bag.

"Yea let's go"I said looking at Lauren giving her a smile as she returns it.

---
(Skip car ride to airport cuz I'm to lazy)

Lauren's POV

"Psst Lauren take my ticket seat number" Camila whispered

"Why" I asked her confusingly

"What do you mean why you want to be next to y/n right?"

Yes but how does she know y/n seats next to that seat?

"I know because I saw his ticket seat number now stop asking question and switch with me, Dinah would of killed me if I didn't switch with you cuz she wants to see her OTP sailing"Camila said as her and I switched tickets.

I go to my seat and see y/n already sitting there with his notebook full of songs.

"Hey I didn't know you were going to sit here?" Lies

"Oh hey and well what do you know I do" He said smiling looking back down to his book.

I try to see what he was reading from his notebook but would quite see good.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that you did great yesterday " I heard y/n say as I turn to look at him.

"Thanks...can I ask you something? " I said

"You just did but you can ask men another one"

"Haha very funny y/n and why don't you become a singer and show off all your written skills? Your very talented y/n and don't want all those songs go away when you can express your songs out to the world"I told him as he looked like he was thinking.

"Thank you and hmm I will think about it but I doubt that I'm good" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ba-Y/N don't ever doubt yourself, you are not good your more than that" I said catching myself from saying babe.I really wanth him to be mine again thoe.

"Thank you that means a lot"

"Lets take a picture? Like old days" I told him as he shrugs and I face the camera to us both of us making silly faces and one picture of us smiling.

I quickly saved one of the pictures as my wallpaper without him looking.

---

Throughout the plane ride y/n and I were talking and making jokes and taking pictures. I swear I got to stop hanging out with Dinah a lot. Y/N, Camila and I where walking through airport looking for mines and Camila's family.