seventeen

It was now Saturday afternoon and May was so excited. She had Michael sleepover the night before and she had woken up in his arms, something that had happened in a long time. They stayed up until almost 4 a.m just talking and it was just like old times. They were now on their way to hang out with their best friends and meet Ashton's girlfriend.

It only took listening to a few Green Day songs and they were soon at Ashton's house. May was chased by Michael to the front door and he wrapped his arms around her waist, as May leaned forward and rang the doorbell. It was only a minute or two when the door swung open and May's jaw dropped almost to the floor.

"Tori?"

May literally felt as if she was going to passed out when she saw Ashton Irwin's arm around her sister.

"Oh um, hi," she said smiling sheepishly before hiding behind Ashton. 

"What are you doing dating my sister, Mr. Irwin?" May was not sure if she approved of her sister dating someone two -almost three- years older but she didn't really have a say on her sister's life. It was her life. She was a sophomore and he was a senior so May guessed that she'd have to be accepting of it but she wasn't sure yet.

"She's really cool and she listens to a lot of the coolest bands and she's literally the biggest punk I know, but a cool punk. She's so pretty and I really like her a lot," Ashton rambled and May saw her sister blushing at what he was saying. May guessed she'd have to except them but she wasn't sure just yet.

"But I thought Tori only listened to the Top 20's music and wore like floral patterns and light pink," May said cautiously and Tori rolled her eyes.

"Like in the sixth grade. I literally grew up with you blasting your music and you didn't think I wouldn't like the bands you played. Also, pink is just my favorite color; nothing else."

"Sorry about assuming," May said softly and Tori just giggled.

"It's okay. I could see why you'd think so," she said smiling. The two girls hugged quickly before she went back into the house with Michael and May was left with Ashton.

"If you hurt my sister, I will make sure you can't reproduce ever again. Anyways, I'm happy for you Ashton," I said seriously but then smiled sweetly which made Ashton gulp.

"May! Stop threatening my boyfriend and come inside already!" Tori's voice rang from Ashton's basement so the girl gave up and walked down the stairs to join her friends and her boyfriend, somewhat boyfriend.

"Come sit on my lap, baby," Michael called out. May was still standing at the end of the stairs and was just watching her friends communicate.

"Okay," May said smiling widely.

She skipped across the room and practically launched herself into Michael's lap, making him wrap his arms around her.

She knew Michael didn't remember everything just yet but he was remembering things slowly and May was willing to wait. She was proud of him for everything he had remember so far and she could tell he was tryng to feel the same about her again and that he was close to it as well. She had hope in him. She loved this boy and she wasn't about to just give up on love.

***

Short update but I'm really tired and I want to go to sleep. I'll probably update this again this weekend to make up for the shortness. Anyways I love you guys. Xx

~malumwritings