twenty three+

this is just gonna be pure smut so if you're uncomfortable with that just skip it ok bye

***

May allowed Michael to press his lips firmly into hers. She loved the feeling of kissing him. Michael grabbed onto her face and ran his tongue against her bottom lip. Everything was going slowly. May didn't mind though.

This was going to be there first time having sex since before the accident and May wasn't going to lie, she was excited. Michael's hands roamed her body, gripping at her sides and running against her curves.

May moaned once Michael gripped her boob and started tugging at the back of Michael's shirt. Michael pulled back and allowed her to remove his shirt and her own. Michael wasn't surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra. He was surprised by how beautiful she was though and he really regretted missing out on this at one time.

Michael moved his lips down May's neck and started nipping and biting at certain places, making sure that she would be bruised. He knew they were going to the beach tomorrow and couldn't wait for her to have to show it off.

Michael loved the way small noises surpassed her lips and the way she was gripping at his hair as if the pleasure was too much.

He pulled back and the girl gasped at the lack of warmth. He was so mesmerized by her. A girl like May was truly rare. Michael moved so that he could take off his sweatpants and May did the same. She might as well speed up the process of it meant Michael would be getting closer to her sooner.

May reached over and was going to start palming Michael through his boxers but he gently smacked her hand away. It was all about her right now. Not him.

Michael crawled back onto the girl and started grinding down on her. Michael pressed his lips to May's and May quickly opened her mouth so that his tongue could enter.

May moaned out, pretty loudly, once Michael's hands trailed down her body and grabbed her bum. May hadn't felt so much pleasure in so long.

Michael tugged teasingly at the fabric on her lower half before turning to make eye contact with her.

"Are you okay with this? I want to make sure you are before I do anything," Michael said. He looked at the girl who's eyes were blown out in lust and was sure she wouldn't say no.

"Of course, Michael. Now can you start moving faster? I haven't been touched in forever and am quite desperate right now," May replied honestly.

Michael flushed red at what May had said but did what she requested. He quickly walked to his suitcase and pulled out a condom and lube. He walked back to see May touching her self and he groaned at the sight.

Michael sat down on the bed where May was and slapped her hand away softly again. Michael slipped off his boxers, his thick hard-on slapping against his stomach. He moved to May and pulled down her underwear as well. As he looked down at the naked girl underneath him, he realized how lucky he was.

Michael grabbed the condom and held it up to May. May sat up and grabbed it, opening it with her teeth and pulling it out. She grabbed the condom and rolled it down Michael's length. She grabbed the bottle of lube and applied it to Michael's length herself, making sure to jerk him off a bit while doing so to see him react to her touch. He choked out a moan before swatting her hands away, again for the umpteenth time and pushing her down on to the bed.

He crawled on top of her and spread her legs so that he could in between. Michael lined up with her entrance before he pushed in. He moved slowly knowing that they hadn't done this in a really long time. The lovers moaned at the feeling of them being so close again.

Michael pushed in all the way before starting to completely thrust in and out. May moaned as Michael grazed her G-spot. Not completely touching it but getting close enough that she could feel it.

Michael was lazily making out with May and her hands were in his hair, pulling at the strands and then running down his back, making sure to leave raised lines with her nails.

"Oh fuck," May moaned out once Michael got to the point she needed most.

Michael continued towards getting May to her climax. He wanted to witness it. He started thrusting faster once May started begging for him to go faster.

May was finding it difficult to keep holding on. She was so close and she knew Michael could last a bit longer than her.

"I'm so close," May moaned out, encouraging Michael to get the girl to climax faster.

He thrusted into the girl harder and faster. May was weak from Michael and it wasn't even a minute later that she was hit with one of the strongest o.rgasms of her life. Her eyes fluttered in pleasure and her nails scratched down Michael's back. He moaned loudly as well and seeing the girl come undone made him come undone as well.

May had never seen something more beautiful than Michael coming. She loved the way he'd mutter swears under his breath, how his eyes would scrunch and his hair matted down onto his forehead.

Michael pulled out of the girl before rolling onto his side next to her. He pulled off the used c.ondom, tying it and throwing it into the small waste basket that was next to the bed.

May moved so that she was lying next to Michael and Michael pulled her closer. Their legs were entwined and Michael made sure to have his arm around her waist. He liked being close to May.

"You know I love you, right?" he asked and May nodded her head. She had a wide smile on her face and she couldn't believe on how much her luck had turned around.

"I love you too," May whispered back.

She pressed a kiss to his collar bone, tugged the blankets up to their chins and cuddled into Michael more. She was tired now and Michael could tell.

May closed her eyes and was asleep in maybe five minutes. Michael could tell by the soft snores that would escape her lips. He stayed up watching her, playing with her hair and maybe humming an old song or two. He loved the way she'd move closer to him and how she'd let out a small whimper if he were to shift. They reacted so positively to each other.

Michael was still surprised that he could end up with someone like May. He loved her so much and Michael swore that he was the luckiest man on earth.

***

I was going to update this again later tonight but I want to post the epilogue to Young God so yeah! This book should be over in two chapters omg. Thanks for getting this book to 20k! Xx

~malumwritings