epilogue

May waddled her way through the airport. Her stomach protruding with triplets, only two months along. She didn't think it'd be that noticeable but it was if she took off her oversized- Michael's oversized -sweatshirt.

They hadn't told the fans yet, May hadn't even told Michael but she was planning on telling him the big news once they met up. May wasn't scared on how Michael would react, he'd been talking about having kids in the future but he definitely wasn't expecting kids so soon. Especially three of them.

May walked passed the baggage claim, already having her bags with her and made her way to the car. She was expecting to just catch a cab but she saw someone standing at the entrance with a sign that had her name.

"Are you May Clifford?" the chauffeur asked.

May nodded her head, smiling at the man. She wasn't exactly married to Michael yet but all of the boys, the fans, and even Michael called her Clifford.

"Let's go," he said smiling at her as well.

The man grabbed her bags and carried them to a small town car and May followed behind, glad to no longer be carrying the heavy luggage.

May watched the chauffeur put away the luggage and got into the car, the man soon following. She watched the scenery pass by as they made their way on a familiar route she had been to many times. It was to the boy's house in LA that she had grown accustomed too. May had graduated and that was the last time she had seen Michael. Her graduation. She had been recently staying in New York for awhile to finish up an internship but decided to move out to LA because of the babies. She didn't want to be far away.

They pulled up into the oh-so familiar house, May recognizing the tall, mechanical fences and the white cement peaking up from the top.

"I'll help you get your bags Miss," the chauffeur said.

"Thank you..." May lead off, hoping to get his name. He had been nice the whole ride.

"Drew," he responded, "And I hope the babies turn out fine."

"How'd you know?" May asked sheepishly.

"Just had a hunch and I guess I was right."

The gates opened and May grabbed her bags from Drew, glad to finally be with her friends and family again.

"I'll see you again?" May asked.

Drew nodded, knowing the boys would request him to drive them around again soon.

"See you later Miss," he said.

May watched as he left before turning around and walking up the pathway to where the front door was. She didn't even step onto the first step or have to ring the doorbell before the door swung open and all four boys ran out to greet her.

"Please don't pick me up and hug cautiously," May said quickly, knowing how rowdy the boys could be sometime. She definitely did not want to hurt the triplets.

The boys calmed down, seeing how serious May was being, before walking over and hugging her softly. She hugged all of the boys but waited to see Michael lastly. They noticed something was up. Maybe it was the freshman fifteen that seemed to occur senior year? It wasn't exactly noticeable since she had a sweatshirt but still, something was up.

Michael gripped her chin in his fingers and kissed her gently but firmly. May kissed back, loving being close to her boyfriend again.